The Runaways Part 4

We walked up to the front door, and Faith opened the door.

"Ricky!" Faith screamed and hugged me.

When we walked in, we were in the lobby. It was Beautiful; there was a grand stair case, and giant couch. The walls were was cream, blue, and silver.

"So, we don't have a room for you yet. But you should have one by tomorrow. Now I'm going to go get the surveys you half to fill out, I will be right back." Faith said.

I sat down on the Couch and waited for Faith to come back.

I heard a noise then a couple of guys came down the stairs.

"Idiot."

"Moron."

When they got down to the bottom of the stairs they notice me. They both had long shaggy hair and blue eyes. They could pass as twins. One looked at me and winked and the other looked confused.

"Who are you?" the confused one asked.

"Um. Ricky."

"Why are you here? Are you ne-"

At that time Faith Entered and replied before he could even finish,

"Yes she is new here Alex, Ryder stop winking at her, its probably freaking her out and now that you guys know there is a new Girl, Leave."

I was in shock, speechless, and I guess so are they. They nodded and went out the front door.

Faith came and sat next to me.

"So there is two Surveys you have to fill out, one is for our records and so you can get emancipated. The next is a survey for everything you like, hate, pretty much so we can get to know you." She said and handed me the surveys.

The first survey just asked simple questions.

1. Name: Ricky Lynn Smith

2. Date of birth: June 2nd 1994

And so on and so on. They asked reasons why I ran away and my age and stuff.

The next survey was fun. They asked me my favorite colors, foods, things to do. For colors I put green, purple, and black. As for food, I put Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and Root beer. Then for things to do, I put play guitar, sing, paint, write, and read.

And so on and so on. I finally finished and I was so tired.

"Finally! I'm finished!" faith and I did a happy dance right there in the middle of the room.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"About midnight"

"Ugh, I'm so tired. Where am I sleeping tonight?"

"You can sleep in my room tonight, I-I mean if you like." She said.

"Of course I would love to sleep in my new best friend's bedroom!" I screamed. Her face lighted up and she started another happy dance.

"Let me go turn this into Nicole and Ill meet you up there. Just go up the grand staircase and then go down the hallway and it's the 4th door on your left." She said as she ran into another door.

I went up the stairs and started to walk down the hallway. I counted the doors one...two...thre-

"Whoa!"

Next thing I knew, I fell backwards. I landed on my back with someone on top of me. I opened my eyes and saw piercing blue eyes looking back at me.

He looked at me with just has much shock. The Mystery man finally got off me and helped me up. As he looked at me he glared.

"I'm guessing you're the new girl." He said. Feeling out of place, I rubbed my arms to comfort myself.

"Uh, yeah." I said and looked down.

"Just stay out of my way." He said and continued down the hallway.

Okay, weird! I walked to the next door over and walked in Faiths room. I opened it to find the room Pink with black strips and a giant stuff penguin in the corner. I silently laughed to myself and just as I walked in, so did faith.

"Hey, hey!" she said.

"Your room is amazing!" I told her.

"Thanks Nicole did it for me. So you will be starting school tomorrow, your schedule will come in the morning. I have my own bathroom, shower is in there. Ill lay out some clothes for you to borrow and set it on the chair."

I nodded.

"Alright well, I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight." She said and hopped into her bed.

I walked to her bathroom door and turned around.

"Faith"

"Hmm..."

"I just wanted to say thank you. Without you, this would have never happened."

"Your welcome sweetie."

And with that I took a nice long shower.