The Show Must Go On (Slight Smut?)

Start from the beginning

From the top of the tightrope, Mike felt something strange inside him. It felt like a vibration of some sort.

Norton you bastard...

He tried his best to keep his balance, he can't fuck this up. He needs to continue being the best performer in the circus and he's not going to let Norton ruin this. He tried to move his focus back to juggling and quickly stood up. This will probably be easier. His legs began to shake but he continued to walk with confidence, trying to distract himself. Margaretha glanced upwards and saw Mike beginning to struggle. She quickly looked back down, as not to make the crowd notice.

Norton smirked and turned the switch up more. Mike hid his facial expressions and was starting to become flustered. Again, he moved his focus back to the performance cursing Norton in his mind. He jumped slightly and threw his hat back on the platform, hanging from the rope by his legs. He raised his arms and threw the balls around again. Mike was extremely flexible and talented at juggling, even upside down. He was able to focus anytime he threw a ball.

Margaretha smacked her whip again, slightly worried about Mike. Is he ok? She got distracted and the lion lunged towards her but she quickly got out of the way.

"Bad, bad!" she snapped, holding the lion's face and narrowing her eyes at it. The lion backed off and she continued to entertain the crowd.

Mike grabbed his hat and jumped from the tightrope, landing on his feet and Margaretha looked at him. The second part was about to begin. She briskly backed up towards Mike and he grabbed her shoulders, hopping onto them. He balanced on her and continued juggling. Margaretha danced across the ring, whipping the lion as she moved. Norton bit his lip and again, turned the switch up more. Mike's body jolted forward a little and he let out a small noise, but kept his balance.

"Mike are you ok? You're acting a little strange." Margaretha whispered.

"Yeah, yeah don't worry I-I'll be fine." he answered, hesitantly.

Margaretha nodded but she was worried about him so she held one of Mike's legs with her free hand, helping him to keep still and stop wobbling.

"Thanks..."

Mike's face flushed even more but he kept his composure. He side-eyed Norton, furrowing his eyebrows and Norton chuckled. Margaretha finally got the lion tamed, leading it back to the side door. Mike hopped off of her shoulders and they both returned to the center of the ring. They held hands and bowed.

"Thank you everybody for coming!! We hope you enjoyed our performance and hope to see you all next time!!" Margaretha exclaimed, waving to the crowd. Mike waved and they both headed backstage. He slumped onto a chair in front of the mirror and rested his head on the table. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around.

"Um... I know I asked you already, but are you sure you're alright?" Margaretha fretted.

Mike shook his head and leaned back in his chair. Margaretha tilted her head.

"If I'm being honest, no. I didn't want to say anything cause it's so much to explain."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Sure I guess..."

Mike took off his hat and monocle, placing them on the table. He looked up at Margie and sighed.

"Ok this is embarrassing but Norton had put a... vibrator... in me just before we left for the show. He's been changing the effects of it from high to low. I'm gonna kill him."

Margaretha blushed and scratched the back of her head, giggling.

"No need to be embarrassed. The same thing happened to me in our last performance. Demi did that to me too..."

Mike let out another heavy sigh and he bit his nail.

"Why does this have to happen? I swear Norton could've killed me." he laughed. "At least I'm not alone in this."

Margaretha nodded her head and took her hat off.

"I'm gonna change here, are you going home or stay too?" she asked.

Mike stood up and stretched.

"I think I'll go home. I need to have a talk with my boyfriend." he smiled.

"Have fun with that, Norton better run." Margaretha giggled.

Mike left the backroom and went outside. He saw Norton waiting for him, grinning widely. He stormed up to him and raised his hand to slap him, but he felt it again. He hung his head low and let out a deep breath.

"I hate you..."

"I love you too Mikey." Norton snickered. "I have something else for us to try at home.~"

"No."

"C'moooon, please?" he begged.

"Fine but I'm still killing you when we get home." Mike huffed.

"Yeah, yeah sure."

TonTon Oneshots DISCONTINUED‼️‼️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara