Chapter 9. The fight is on.

Start from the beginning

Denki:"Like in Halo?"

Y/N:"Water floods, not green zombies, idiot."

Denki:"Oh."

Y/N:"Not everyhing is about fighting and defeating villains, sometimes, we have to fight nature's wrath to save people. In this test, we will have to cooperate, and use our quirks the best way we can. The tests are made to surprise us. They won't go easy on us, so get ready."

They all nod, determination in their eyes. We got this.

The doors are opened. Aizawa, and someone inside what seems a space suit are there.

Author's notes:Did you know, Thirteen is a girl? If you didn't, now you do

Aizawa:"I suppose you told them what we are doing here?"

Y/N:"Yup."

Aizawa:"Good. Less work to do."

We went inside the U.S.J. A lot of different tests were there, like a ship in middle of a large pool of water, a city in ruins...

 A lot of different tests were there, like a ship in middle of a large pool of water, a city in ruins

We were standing on some big stairs, Thirteen in front of us.

Thirteen:"I've been informed that L/N alredy told all of you what we are doing here. Still, there's something's I wanted to talk about. Maybe 2. Or 3. 4. 5-"

How many things you wanna talk about?!

Thirteen:"Our quirks, are very powerful powers that can help us in giving a hand to those in need. But, at the same time, they can be very dangerous. Our main purpouse here is to make you understand how to use your quirk without putting you, or others, in danger."

Momo, who was besides me, tapped my shoulder. She was pointing at something.

Momo:"What's that?"

I looked at what she was pointing. It looks like a portal. Wait, what?

Y/N:"Aizawa, sir! I highly doubt that's part of U.S.J!"

Aizawa looked at what I was talking about. His eyes widened. He placed his googles on, and moved in front of us.