The phone call

Chapter 2
Their tongues fought for dominance as he lifted her up bridal style and carried her to his bedroom, never breaking the kiss. He set her down on the bed and shut his bedroom door.

But that was three weeks ago...

Muichiro was sitting in his room finishing his Geometry homework. It was Saturday so he was home alone but that was the way he liked it. He was having trouble with the last question so he decided to take a break. He opened his desk drawer and took out a picture, his favorite picture. It was of him and Nezuko from their first date when they were 14. They had gone to an arcade and when Nezuko saw the photo booth she got all excited and dragged him over. He remembered everything...

Flashback

"Come on Muichiro ! It'll be fun!" Nezuko pleaded.

The other guys in the arcade were snickering. Muichiro got embarrassed and turned back to Nezuko .

"Are you sure you don't wanna go play Pac-Man?" Muichiro suggested, rubbing the back of his neck.

But then Nezuko pulled the 'puppy dog' face and he gave in. They got into the booth and put in their money and picked their first pose: goofy. Muichiro crossed his eyes and Nezuko stuck out her tongue.

*SNAP!*

Next they chose: thinking. They both struck the 'hand on chin, pondering the universe' pose.

*SNAP!*

For their third pose they chose: just smiling. Muichiro put his arm around Nezuko and they just smiled.

*SNAP!*

Finally for their last picture, Muichiro chose the pose. He caught Nezuko's lips in a kiss, their first kiss.

*SNAP!*

End of Flashback

As he put the picture back in the drawer, he silently thanked God for having Nezuko in his life. She was what kept him going. He loved her so much. That was why they shared their first time together.

Muichiro picked up his pencil and was about to get back to his homework when his cell phone rang. It was Nezuko . He answered it.

"Hey Nez. What's up?"

"Hey. Um...I was wondering if you could go to the drug store and get something for me." Nezuko asked. Her voice seemed shaky and scared to him. He figured she was asking him to get her so tampons or something.

"Sure Nez. What do you need?"

She said something but it came out as a whisper.

"What? I can't hear you Nezuko ."

"...a pregnancy test?"

Muichiro nearly dropped his phone.

"Muichiro? Are you there? Please Muichiro talk to me..."

"I'll be there in 10 minutes."

He hung up the phone, grabbed his keys and ran out the door.