11.

Shiva didn't get much sleep last night. He couldn't stop thinking about his chipkali and the physical proximity they shared with each other last night. He wished she were with him in his bed, and then he could hold her and sleep peacefully. Shiva's thoughts took a much wilder turn and he kept thinking until it was morning. By then, he had fallen asleep. So when Shiva woke up for real he saw it was already 10 in the morning.

As soon as he woke, he found a cup of tea in front of his face. He took it, thinking his Dhara bhabhi had made it, but when he looked, it was his chipkali. She was handing him his morning tea. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming about her again, but it was really his chipkali.

"Good morning Shiva!" She said in her sweet voice.

"Tu itni subah subah?"

"10 baj rahe hai Shiva. Ghari dekh. Main 8 baje aa gayi thi aur tere uthne ka wait kar rahi thi." Raavi said.

"Maami ne breakfast nahi diya jo tu subah subah mera dimaag khaane aa gayi?"

"Tera subah subah bhi jhagra mode on rehta hai na?" Raavi asked. "Chal ab jaldi jaldi chai pi, aur jaldi ready ho jaa. Main jaake Dhara di ki help karti hu."

Raavi left and Shiva took a sip of his tea. It was exactly how he liked it.

"Arrey waah! Girlfriend biwi ka treatment de rahi hai." Dev teased.

"Girlfriend se biwi. Itni hi jaldi rahi toh Shiva tu toh papa bhi ban jayega." Krish laughed.

"Ae gadhera!" Shiva threw his pillow at Krish.

He went to take a bath, and when he came out, he saw Raavi standing there looking stunned. Raavi had never seen Shiva shirtless and the sight made her breathless. Who knew Shiva had a body like that? Raavi blushed and turned her face away, but then she remembered that he had seen her back yesterday when her zipper was open. That gave her licence to stare at Shiva. She mentally applauded herself for being so smart.

"Ghoor kya rahi hai? Khayegi kya?"

He was wearing only a towel and Raavi couldn't stop herself from imagining how he would look without the towel. She couldn't believe how tharki she was bring right now.

Shiva saw Dev talking to someone on the phone, and knew this was another chance to make Raavi realise that she didn't have any feelings for Dev, nor did Dev have any feelings for her. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her against him. Raavi was too busy staring at him to realise it, and when she did, she found that she didn't mind it at all. Her hand was on his chest and she was loving whatever was happening.

Shiva tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her on the cheek. Raavi felt like her entire body was on fire. His hand started caressing waist and eventually slipped inside her top. He touched the bare skin of her waist and Raavi felt her heart pounding. She was loving every second of this. 

"Tera Dev hum dono ko dekhke chala gaya. Ek second ke liye bhi jealous nahi tha." Shiva smirked.

Raavi was stumped. Only now she was enjoying the feel of his hand on her skin and now he said that.

"Dur hat!" Raavi pushed him away. "Tu na Shiva, iss duniya ka sabse bara gadhera hain." She stormed off.

Why did this idiot have to bring up Dev's name right now? Why couldn't he just continue? Then Raavi gasped loudly. She had completely forgotten about Dev and she was here with the man she wanted to be her devar? She thought of Shiva, then the word devar. Those two didn't fit together.

"Raavi bhabhi," krish put special emphasis on the bhabhi. "Bahar hungama ho raha hai. Humari maami urf aapki maasi aayi hui hai."

That seemed like trouble. Raavi rushed to see what was happening outside. Prafulla was shouting at Dhara, and Dhara and Gaumbi were trying to calm her down. Then she realised Prafulla was shouting about Raavi coming home drunk with Shiva.

"Maami aisa kuch nahi hai. Meri friend ne galti se uske liye cocktail order kar diya tha. Shiva ne nahi pilayi usko." Dev said.

Finally Dhara found out about the three of them going to the disco and she seemed mad. Raavi went inside to find Shiva. He had worn a shirt and was combing his hair.

"Shiva. Maasi aayi hai aur unhone jhamela laga diya hai."

Shiva and Raavi rushed out. "Ae Mami!"

Shiva had started but he was cut off by Dhara. "Ruk Shiva, main baat kar rahi hu. Raavi Shiva ke saath hi gayi thi. Dono ek dusre se pyaar karte hai toh time spend kar sakte hai. Aur Raavi ne galti se pi bhi li hogi toh Shiva hai na uska khyaal rakhne ke liye. Aap kyu tension le rahi hai."

"Mujhe iss raakshash par bilkul bharosa nahi hai." Prafulla said.

"Yeh subah subah kya shor hai. Aur kaagri tu iss ghar mein kaise ghusi aayi?" Suman entered.

"Yeh Shiva meri bachhi ke saath pata nahi kya gulchharre ura raha hai!" Prafulla said. "Ise bolo ki yeh meri beti se dur rahe."

"Ae Maami, tujhe samjhaya toh samajh nahi aaya? Abhi dikhata hu-"

"Shiva!" Dhara shouted. "Tu shaant ho jaa."

"Ho kya raha hai?" Suman asked.

"Maa, Shiva aur Raavi ek dusre se pyaar karte hai."

Suman looked at Raavi. "Isse? Yeh kahi iss Prafulla jaisi toh nahi hai?"

"Bilkul bhi nahi. Main toh aap logo jaisi hu." Raavi replied.

Suman thought for a minute. "Toh phir thik hai. Aaj se teri beti humari hui."

Dhara smiled. "Main bhi yahi keh rahi thi. Aapko isi wajah se problem hai na ki Shiva aur Raavi ek saath ghumte hai? Toh phir hum kal hi inn dono ki engagement kara dete hai. Ek baar engagement ho gayi toh kya problem. Phir muhurat dekhke shaadi bhi kara denge."

Raavi was shocked. Shaadi? When had things reached till shaadi? What was everyone talking about? Engagement? With bhootnath? Raavi looked at Shiva and he just gave her a 'warned you before' expression. She hadn't expected things to go so far.

"Bilkul nahi. Iss raakshash se shaadi nahi hogi." Prafulla said.

"Meri taraf se toh haa hai." Mama said. "Prafulla apni beti ki khushiyon ke baare mein soch."

Slowly everyone gave their consent. Even Dev. Raavi was trapped. What had she done? Why had she never thought of these consequences?