10.

When Raavi and Shiva entered the disco, Raavi was overwhelmed by the loud music playing there. It was crowded. Raavi shut her ears to block out the loud music. It was very, very loud. She looked at Shiva, who had a similar reaction. They found Dev and his friends sitting in a booth.

"Wow Raavi, you look hot!" Dev's friend said, and Raavi felt extremely awkward. It was much different when Shiva called her sexy. She felt amazing when Shiva called her that.

Shiva didn't like this random guy complimenting Raavi. He sat next to her and put his arm around Raavi, protectively.

"Dev ne mujhe bataya ki tum dono date kar rahe ho." Rishita said. "Mujhe toh usi din shak ho gaya tha, par yeh maana hi nahi."

By now, Raavi seas comfortable with the whole setting. The volume of the music had adjusted to her ears. "Haa waise toh hum kuch dono baad sabko batane wale the. You know relationship ke starting starting mein thodi secrecy achhi lagti hai."

"You're right! Chup chupke milne mein apna hi maza hai." Rishita said, and Raavi giggled.

"Par bhai ko toh bolna chahiye tha!" Dev said.

"Bilkul nahi!" Rishita said.

Raavi laughed. She took the drink Rishita had ordered for her, and gulped it down. Even Shiva was comfortable with the setting now. He ordered a coke for himself and looked at the dance floor. It was extremely crowded and he knew Raavi was uncomfortable with crowds.

"Dev chalo na dance karte hai." Rishita said. "Shiva-Raavi, tum dono bhi chalo."

"Haa, Shiva chal na mujhe dance karna hai!"

Shiva saw his chance. He had an idea to prove to this maami ki behen ki beti that she didn't love Dev. His idea was to make Raavi realise that she wasn't as comfortable around Dev as much as she'd thought. He looked at his phone.

"Krish ka phone aa raha hai." Shiva said. "Tu Dev aur Rishita ke saath ja, main call karke aata hu." Shiva left with his phone.

Raavi went with them to the dance floor. It was really crowded and she was getting nervous. Why did Shiva leave? Dev saw that Raavi was nervous so he started dancing with her. Raavi danced too, but she wasn't comfortable at all. She kept looking around for Shiva. Suddenly, someone pushed her from behind and she landed in Dev's arms. Raavi jerked back. It felt extremely awkward for her.

"Sorry."

"It's okay." Dev replied.

"Mere saath bhi thoda dance kar lijiye." Dev's friend said.

Raavi took a step back but she almost bumped into someone. Where was Shiva? Dev's friend tried to hold her hand, but she managed to free it. She tried to walk away, when she felt him hold her hand and pulling her towards him. Raavi was about to shout, but she realised that it was Shiva! She put her arms around him and hugged him.

"Kya hua? 5 minute ke liye toh gaya tha." Shiva said.

Raavi hit him on his chest. "5 minute ke liye bhi nahi jaa sakta tu."

"Sorry."

Raavi smiled. She was happy now that he was back. Suddenly the DJ started playing a romantic song and announced that it was for couples only. Shiva tried to drag her away from the dance floor, but Raavi didn't move.

"Maine kaha na mujhe dance karna hai." Raavi said and she put her arms around his shoulders.

Shiva sighed. This girl was impossible. He put his arms around her waist and they started swaying to the music. Shiva had seen Raavi looking uncomfortable with Dev's friends and seen her jerking away from Dev. He hoped she realised how uncomfortable she was with him. Then how could she love him? When he saw Dev's friend trying to dance with her, he couldn't control himself from coming over. He wanted to kill that guy. Now that he was dancing with her, he suddenly realised how close they were. Yet Raavi didn't flinch away from him. Nor did he feel awkward with her. Having her in his arms felt so... natural and satisfying.