3.

As soon as Raavi heard Shiva's bike, she rushed downstairs. Shiva had just come from the store. He was still confused as to what was happening with him. What had he gotten himself into? Raavi came smiling and sat behind him. They rode away home. Raavi made him stop in the middle of the road.

"Pehle plan sun le." Raavi said. "Hum log naye naye boyfriend, girlfriend hai aur log iss stage apne relationship ko reveal nahi karte. Toh hum bhi Dev ko directly nahi batayenge."

Shiva was cursing himself for agreeing to this plan and he was thinking of a way to back out, but Raavi kept speaking and his brain just didn't work anymore. Turns out spending time with idiots, made you an idiot too.

"Hume girlfriend-boyfriend jaisa act karna hai par batana nahi hai."

"Ho gayi teri bakwaas? Ab chale? Bohot bhook lagi hai mujhe."

Raavi got back on his bike and they went to Pandya house. They entered together, and as expected she saw the shock on Dev, Dhara and Krish's face. This must be the first time she'd come here with Shiva. Her plan was working!

"Tum dono ek saath?" Dhara asked.

"Main Pandya store gayi thi toh maine Shiva ko bola mujhe aap logo se milna hai." Raavi said.

Shiva took off to get freshened up.

"Achha hua toh aa gayi." Dhara said. "Maine aaj pakode banaye hai. Tu baith, main lati hu tere aur Shiva ke liye."

When Shiva came and took his seat, Raavi sat beside him. She looked at Dev to see if he had noticed this, but Dev looked completely oblivious to everything. Dhara brought pakodas for Raavi-Shiva. Without thinking any further about Raavi's stupid fake dating plan, he concentrated on those pakodas. They tasted like heaven after an entire days work.

Raavi, on the other hand was, confused as to how to gain Dev's attention. Clearly walking in with Shiva, and sitting beside him didn't work at all. "Shiva tu aur le na." Raavi gave him some pakode from her plate. Still no reaction from anyone.

She took a pakoda from his plate, because that's what a girlfriend would do but immediately started coughing when she took a bite. It was too spicy.

"Raavi tu thik hai?" Dhara patted her back.

Dev got her a glass of water to drink, but it didn't help. Shiva got up, went in the kitchen and came back. He hit Raavi on her back hard and she stopped coughing and when she turned around to complain, he placed a chocolate in her tongue.

That got everyone's attention. Krish burst out laughing. Dhara and Dev were shocked. Somehow Shiva's crazy tactics worked on Raavi.

"Kya baat hai!" Krish exclaimed. "Bohot maza aaya."

"Raavi woh mirchi ka pakoda tha. Tujhe mirchi se problem hai isliye maine tujhe nahi diye the. Par tune Shiva ke plate se le liya." Dhara said.

"Agli baar meri plate se kuch lene se pehle thoda dimaag lagana." Shiva said.

Raavi pouted and quietly got back to her pakodas. None of her plans were working today and she ended up eating a chilli. Maybe today wasn't a good day for her plan. She had spent all her good luck in convincing this bhootnath. Maybe tomorrow she could try again with some fresh luck.

"Raavi tu thik hai na?" Dhara asked.

"Haa Dhara di main Bilkul thik hu."

"Achha sun, hum log kal subah mandir chalenge. Tu chalegi humare saath?"

Raavi's face brightened up. Her Dhara di was giving her the perfect opportunity to hang out with them and make Dev jealous. She clearly needed to make a new plan. Raavi kicked Shiva under the table who was totally engrossed in his food. He gave her a murderous look.

"Haa of course Dhara di. Mujhe bhi ek mannat mangni hai." Raavi said, shyly.

"Kaisi mannat?"

"Yahi ki Shivji mere aaj ke naye rishton ko sawar de." Raavi blushed.

Shiva coughed, hearing her. "Ae gadheri, yeh kaunse serial ka ghatiya dialogue hai?" He leaned closer and whispered to her.

"Tu apna muh bandh rakh. Waise bhi tu koi kaam nahi aa raha. Sirf baithke thoose jaa raha hai." She whispered back.

"Aap dono kya khusur pusur kar rahe ho?" Krish asked.

"Kuch nahi." Both of replied back together.

"Tu kaunse naye rishte ki baat kar rahi thi?" Dhara asked.

"Koi particular wala nahi. Main toh bas aise hi bol rahi thi."

She liked seeing Dhara's suspicious face, but Dev as usual was obvious. He seemed to be deep in thought about something else. Raavi had another thought. Maybe she should keep dropping hints to Dhara di who was much smarter than Dev, and she knew her Dhara di was really bad at keeping secrets. Once she found out Raavi and Shiva were dating, she would tell the entire Pandya family herself. Dev would also come to know. 

"Dhara di, woh maasi Anita di aur mere liye shopping karne gayi thi. Toh unhone ghar jaldi bulaya hai." Raavi said, getting up. "Chal Shiva, mujhe ghar drop kar de."

Shiva gave her another death glare. How dare she ask him to go when he wasn't finished with his pakode? She gave him a sweet smile in return and mouthed "boyfriend". Shiva did feel like strangling her, but he gave up and finally got up. Raavi followed him outside. She turned back to see everyone's expression one last time. Only her Dhara di looked puzzled. Krish and Dev were enjoying their pakodas.

She went out and sat behind Shiva. They rode away to her house. He didn't wait even a second after she got down. He rode back to his house. His pakodas were still waiting for him, cold and soggy by now.

That night when Raavi was looking at her pros list while she was writing her diary, she thought of making an addition to it.

Pros of fake dating Shiva-

Dev's brother
I trust him. So he won't take advantage of me
I can go to Pandya House anytime I want
I can annoy him!
He gave me a chocolate because I couldn't handle the chilli.

Raavi took her phone again and texted Shiva.

"Hum dono kal ek saath puja karenge."

She waited for 10 minutes. No reply came from the other side. He left her on seen.

"Shiva!!! Reply kar. Jab Dev tujhe raat ko phone ke saath dekhega kisiko secretly text karte hue, tabhi toh use shak hoga."

"Mami ki behen ki beti, saradin mera khoon chusti hai ab raat ko toh sone de."

"Achha bata kal kaunse colour ki dress pehenu?"

"Tujhe jo pehenna hai pehen. Mujhe bas sone de."

"Tera toh black favourite hai, par mandir mein black toh nahi pehen sakti. Toh bata tera second favourite colour kaunsa hai?"

No reply once again!

"Shivaaaaaa???"

"Blue. Ek aur baar text kiya na toh phone mein ghuske tera murder karunga."

Raavi laughed. "Achha chal thik hai. Goodnight Shiva XOXO"