7.

Raavi got a call from Dhara as soon as she woke up. Looks like her Dhara di didn't get any sleep last night. She called Raavi to Pandya house. Raavi was always ready to go to Pandya house so she quickly got ready and left.

When she entered Pandya house, she found nobody there except her Dhara di. She had even sent Suman away to some puja. Dhara needed to talk to Raavi alone. She made mango shake for Raavi and pulled her to the sofa. Dhara needed to know the truth.

"Raavi tu mujhe apni Dhara di maanti hai na?" Dhara asked.

"Of course Dhara di. Aap toh meri favourite ho." Raavi said.

"Toh tu kabhi apni Dhara di se jhooth toh nahi bolegi?"

Raavi smiled. Her plan had worked! "Kabhi bhi nahi."

"Tu sach sach bata Raavi, kya tere aur Shiva ke beech kuch chal raha hai?" Dhara asked.

Raavi blushed. "Aap aisa kyu puch rahi hai?" She feigned innocence.

"Kyuki main andhi nahi hu. Sab dikhta hai mujhe."

"Dhara di..." Raavi intentionally took a pause. She was enjoying this way too much! The impatience on her Dhara Di's face was mind blowing! "Aap kaise react karoge mujhe pata nahi. Shiva aur maine decide kiya tha ki hum aap logo ko kuch din baad batayenge. Aap toh janti ho ki maasi Shiva ko bilkul pasand nahi karti."

"Iska matlab sachhi mein tum aur Shiva..."

"Haa Dhara di. Hum bohot pyaar karte hai ek dusre se. Par di aap abhi kisiko nahi bata sakti. Woh bhootnath bohot naraz ho jayega agar usko pata chala ki maine aapko sab bata diya. Toh please Dhara di."

Raavi knew her Dhara di was exactly like her. Now that she had asked Dhara not to tell anything to anyone, it would become even more difficult to keep it a secret. Dhara looked like she was about to faint, but she controlled herself. How did these two fall in love?

***

Shiva was thankful that the chipkali hadn't come to annoy him today but by the end of the day, he began to wonder why she didn't come to irritate him with another plan of hers. He thought of texting her, but it just felt weird. Why would he text this mami ki behen ki beti? But the biggest question was why was he feeling so restless without her.

At the end of the day, Shiva was about to drive his bike back to his house when his phone vibrated. It was a text from Raavi. He was relieved to know she was fine.

"Shiva, maasi ne mujhe room mein lock kar diya hai :(  Please mujhe aake bacha."

"Kyu lock kiya?"

"Main subah subah Pandya house gayi thi, phir main Kirti se milne gayi. Par maasi ko laga ki main tujhse milne gayi hu :("

Shiva knew maami could do something like this. She needed to be taught a lesson. Instead of going back to Pandya house, he went to Raavi's house. Parking his bike outside, he entered her house.

"Ae maami!" He shouted. "Bahar nikal."

Prafulla, and Anita ran to the living room where Shiva was standing. Prafulla started to remember God as soon as she saw Shiva.

"Apne bhatiji ko room mein lock karte hue sharm nahi aati? Nikal usko abhi ke abhi."

"Nahi! Meri phool si bachhi par nazar daalta hai tu raakshash." Prafulla shouted back.

"Nikal warna teri shakal ki geography badal dunga. Yaha Dhara bhabhi nahi hai apni kasam dene ke liye."

Prafulla swallowed hard. This Shiva could kill her. She trusted the murderer inside him, which only came to life when he saw her. He suddenly took a step towards her and she moved back in fear. He took another step, and she was cornered by the wall.