Chapter 12, Part 1/4 (Sylvie's Theraphy Lesson)

The heroes just entered Theraphy Town, a place where even seeing it feels like theraphy!! Then Sylvie has an opportunity to ask Molly to go to the theraphy session, so he must be ready for it!!

Percival King: Wow... so this is Theraphy Town...
Mera Salamin: What can we say about these cute auroras?
Percival King: Mera, that's because it is night right now!!
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: (okay, Sylvie, this is the perfect opportunity to bring her to one of my theraphy lessons) M-Molly, c-can we get a theraphy session this night!?
Molly Blyndeff: H-huh, Sylvie?
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: I-I am a psychological therapist, if you remember correctly!!
Molly Blyndeff: Well, then... is it okay if we do it tomorrow?
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: N-no!? It would be more beautiful if we do it right now!!
Molly Blyndeff: Well, okay... but how? Do we have to ask the rest of the party for that?

Molly and Sylvie asks permission to go to the theraphy place, but the answer was to do it after dinner, so they decide to go to the INN's restaurant first...

Restaurant Guy: Well, do you think this restaurant makes you feel like theraphy by just seeing it?
Molly Blyndeff: Huh... maybe... I think yes, maybe because the decoration is beautiful!!
Restaurant Guy: Well, our dishes also manages to give you theraphy!!
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: Well, then I must try one of them to prove that that magic can be true!!

There is a variety of dishes (new and old) in the Theraphy Town Restaurant. The new ones are those dishes they say it makes you feel like theraphy, while the old ones are obviously things seen in previous restaurant. As you have seen before, Sylvie is asking for one of those new dishes. Well, actually everyone asked for them!! The only difference is that, while everyone sleeps, Sylvie and Molly got permission to exit during a while from the INN to the Theraphy Rooms (which is obviously the main attraction of Theraphy Town). The entrance room has a cashier, which you must pay money to him, and then choose a room to do your theraphy session!!

Dr. Sylvester Ashling: H-hi, mister...
Theraphy Rooms Cashier: Are you interested in a theraphy session?
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: *giving a handful of dollars* Y-yes, sir!!
Mera Salamin: Hi, cashier!!
Molly Blyndeff: Mera, aren't you supposedly going to sleep in the INN?
Mera Salamin: Yeah, but the INN shopkeepers recommended us to visit this popular attraction, so I decided to give it an opportunity along with Indus!!
Percival King: I'd also buy one!!
Giovanni Potage: Annnnnd meeee, 'cause why not!?
Theraphy Rooms Cashier: O-okay, just say which room do you want!!

There are 55 rooms in total. Everyone must pay (besides Sylvie and Molly, who already did) for their room; Sylvie and Molly has chosen Room N⁰ 22, Mera and Indus the Room N⁰ 25, Percy and Ramsey in Room N⁰ 37 and Zora with Giovanni entered Room N⁰ 13. Let's start with Sylvie and Molly first!!

 Let's start with Sylvie and Molly first!!