ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

‿୨ ʜᴀʟғ-ᴍᴀɴ ʜᴀʟғ-ᴀɴᴅʀᴏɪᴅ ୧‿

▸ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ◂

"Akio? My boy, we have visitors! Would you kindly please come down and greet them?" The groggy and deep voice that belongs to the scientist and previous UA High Support Course Teacher, Minatozaki Hiro, yells and calls out to the half android that was busily tinkering away inside of his office where he was trying to enhance the mechanics of his robotic parts.

Grumbling to himself, Akio stands up from his seat in front of the metallic desk before rubbing his hand onto the sore spot in his neck that's been bothering him all morning. The teenager must've slept in a weird position last night that caused the dull aching muscles in his neck. He neatly rearranges his tools back into their respective positions and drawers before grabbing a piece of cloth to wipe the oil and grime from his fingers. He walks out of the office as his footsteps echo through the hallway with a gentle thud and the sound of his gears shifting with every step he takes.

Hurrying his pace towards the living room where he suspects his guardian is, the half android was surprised to see that they have a few guests over when he expected that they'd only have one and that would be Hiro's friend that lives down the street who visits them often. But instead, he was greeted by a few familiar faces that he has seen on the news and reports countless times. He recognizes them to be the heroes that work as staff members of one of the most well known and strict hero schools in all of Japan, UA High. They must be here to visit an old friend of theirs.

Akio recognizes the small white furry creature wearing a formal suit to be the principal of the hero school and was an old friend of his mentor. He has seen countless photos of them together in the old man's photo journal that he had stumbled into when he was cleaning out the attic last summer. It seems like the two of them have history together growing up and being classmates all throughout their school years. They must have a very close relationship with each other after all the years that they have spent together. He can certainly tell that his sensei is at ease around the small principal and was more talkative and vibrant around him.

He also recognizes the two heroes sat beside the principal as that of Thirteen and Power Load who are both also staff members of UA High. They were both dressed in their normal civilian clothing yet he still manages to identify them with the help of his robotic eye. Thirteen was quietly scrolling down her phone and reading some news articles as she also lends an ear to listen to whatever Principal Nezu and Hiro were conversing about. Oftentimes, she would pipe in on the conversation to relay her thoughts regarding the subject on hand.

On the other hand, Power Loader was just silent as he munched on the chocolate chip cookies that Hiro had prepared for them when they arrived. It seems like he was just waiting for the two to finish their conversation and discuss the matters that they have come to tell the old man. But for the meantime, he just intently listened to their conversation while eating all the snacks prepared and sipping some tea.