"Can't I?" she playfully asked.

"I told you I don't kiss drunk people," he answered and rolled his eyes, trying to avert his gaze from the temptation in front of him.

"I am not drunk," she said, mad, pouting a little.

"Yes you are," he uttered, exasperated.

"Am not!" she defended.

"You will not do this if you're sober, babe."

"How sure are you?" Jisoo squinted her eyes.

"Uh, because it's really out of your character? Come on. Stop giving me a hard time," Taehyung retorted while trying to remove her arms around his neck. He was getting really frustrated, leaning backwards.

"You always say so many things," Jisoo ranted, rolling her eyes, "I said just kiss me," she pulled him firmly and glared at him.

"And I said—"

"Weak," she didn't let him finish.

"What?" he was taken aback, offended.

"Weak. Weakshit," she teased with a smirk on her face.

Taehyung's eyes darkened. His jaw clenched as he stared at her face. He licked his lips and adjusted himself, his face drawing closer. Suddenly, his aura was different. It's like she said something that triggered his insides.

"Take it back baby," his voice a little low as he leaned towards her, closer.

Jisoo gulped as she met his eyes. Looks like she's about to receive what she's asking for. Or maybe, something more than that.

She could've back out. She could've stopped what was about to happen. She was not that drunk but she felt a little too playful that night, maybe because of the influence of alcohol that she intended to take just for her to shake off any awkwardness in her body.

She dug her own grave, might as well lay willingly in her coffin. Jisoo smiled widely to tease him more.

She batted her eyelashes and parted her lips, the act not escaping his hooded eyes. Jisoo lowered her voice as he pulled him closer, their noses touching.

Then she whispered, "Prove me wrong, Mr. CEO."

"Are you testing me?" Taehyung uttered in a daze while his eyes never left her heart shaped lips.

Jisoo tilted her head a little sideways, exposing her smooth neck and collarbone under his gazes. She licked her lips and laughed, "Hm, I don't know?"

Taehyung gripped the sheets as his eyes turned shades darker. He eyed her bare neck with desire until his eyes met hers.

Slowly, Jisoo's smile faded. Her heart thumped loudly after realizing the look on his face. She didn't back down in their staring contest until it was Taehyung who couldn't take it anymore.

He harshly crashed his lips on her as he kissed her torridly. He held Jisoo's head as he bit her bottom lip, forcing her to gasp and make an entrance for his tongue. He sucked on her lips as his kisses went deeper. Jisoo tried to battle with his intensity, her nails lightly digging on his arms. Taehyung tilted his head as their lips slowed down in a lazy manner.

She still craved for him as she tried to pick up pace in their kisses but he was insistent in their slow rhythm. Then, he leaned backwards with a smirk on his face as she tried to catch her breath. Her face was blushing until her chest.

"Who are you calling weak again?" Taehyung mumbled as he planted sloppy kisses on her exposed neck, lightly biting her skin in between.

"Stop tempting me, you don't know how far I can go once my patience runs out, baby," his lips traced her jaw and neck repeatedly. He sucked on the crook of her neck, leaving her a love bite.

Jisoo giggled, "I'd like to see that," she said to his ears.

Taehyung stopped what he was doing and pulled back, annoyed. He looked up and shouted in frustration, "Argh, come on! Why do you only have to be like this when you're drunk?! This is unfair!"

Jisoo laughed and reached for him to give him another lazy kiss. She played with his hair and caressed it until their lips parted.

"Let's sleep now. I need to sleep already," Taehyung said as he lay beside her already.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her in a spoon position, "We'll settle this shit tomorrow when you're sober. And I swear, this is the last time. The next time, I will not fucking hold back. Mark my damn words. I'm tired of this already," he said as he buried his face on her neck.

"Blah, blah. Killjoy," Jisoo yawned. She's so sleepy and drunk that she cannot filter her thoughts anymore.

"Rather be a killjoy than get killed by you tomorrow," he whispered, his eyes droopy, sighing on her neck. She giggled as it tickled her so she pulled away. She turned her body sideward to his direction and hugged him.

Jisoo moved to his chest and smiled while hugging him, "You smell good!" she said while sniffing him.

"Only yours to smell," Taehyung chuckled as he watched Jisoo, who is now slowly falling asleep. He combed her hair softly.

"Goodnight, Mr. CEO," Jisoo sweetly said and reached for his lips, giving him a peck one last time.

"Goodnight, Miss Kim," he answered as he hugged her head closer to him, planting a long soft forehead kiss before drifting to sleep.