070

After eating dinner, Taehyung insisted on washing the dishes himself so Jisoo had no choice but to stand there and watch him. It was kind of a sight since he is still in his long sleeved polo that he just folded to his arms. It's both cute and weird in a way that made her heart flutter.

When he finished, there was still silence looming between them. Taehyung grabbed a cloth and dried his hands. He looked at her and smiled. She smiled back a little before they went to the living area. Taehyung fixed the pillows on the couch until she decided to break the ice.

"So... Is coming here in your pad means I will stay the night over or it's just for dinner?" she said jokingly.

Which she regretted a second after, by the way.

Goddammit Jisoo, what the hell are you saying?

Taehyung glanced at her, "Why? Do you wanna go home already?" he asked in a low tone.

Jisoo shrugged and looked around, "No— I just wanna start a conversation," she admitted. He smiled and sat on the couch. Taehyung pats the space beside him, gesturing to her to sit on his side. She quickly followed.

He grabbed the remote and turned the television on, "I thought you are too stiff, you're not talking to me that much. What are you being so nervous for, anyway?" he asked and looked at her sideways.

"M-me? Nervous? No," and then she obviously faked a laugh. Taehyung noticed it, of course.

He finally turned his head to her direction, "Then move a little closer here," he said.

She was kind of far from him, one person can even sit between them. Jisoo didn't answer but she scooted to him. The moment she was already seated beside him, he put his arm around her shoulder.

She gulped but her eyes remained staring at the television. Honestly, she can't understand a word in the show. She just kept staring, not wanting to look his way. Her heart was beating abruptly, she unconsciously started playing with fingers. Jisoo gulped. Taehyung felt her awkwardness, he looked at her.

"See?" Taehyung held her fidgeting hands and chuckled, "You're uncomfortable, babe," he added.

"No, I'm just spacing out, sorry. It's nothing—"

'Don't be such a virgin later, okay? Make sure you give him one heated night!'

She closed her eyes and cringed after hearing Jennie's voice in her head.

Her friend called when they just arrived at his pad before they ate dinner. From then on, she started feeling conscious of her actions.

This is her fault for imposing such ideas on me, Jisoo thought and was determined to pull Jennie's hair if they saw each other in person soon.

Taehyung looked at her and held her face to catch her eyes, "Something wrong, babe?" he asked.

"None. Let's just... Uh, watch the show?" she met his gaze and gave him a slightly assuring smile. Taehyung just shrugged it off and looked at the television again, his arm still resting on her shoulder.

After the show, he kept on changing channels until he decided to turn it off and stood up. He started stretching his arms while Jisoo watched him, still seated. Then Taehyung looked down at her.

"Let's go?" he suddenly said.

"Huh? W-where?" she was taken aback and hastily stood up on her feet. She scanned the couch searching for her things, "Wait, I' m just gonna get my pouch and—" it's like Jisoo has been spacing out too much, she started to panic.

"Oh no baby, you don't need that, we're not going somewhere far," Taehyung smirked while watching her lifting the pillows, still searching for her phone and pouch. When she heard him, Jisoo stopped.

"Then— uh... W-where are we going?" she was about to face him but he moved closer and gently held her waist from the back.

The next words started making her heart beat triple. Her eyes widened and she could feel herself blushing.

"To my room," his voice whispered hoarsely to her ear.

Jisoo turned to face him in shock, "I-in your room? What are we... What are we gonna do there?" she asked.

Taehyung didn't answer her.

He looked at her, his eyes a shade darker as if it's staring right to her soul. Then, he played with the strands of her hair and slowly licked his lower lip, her eyes following the movement of his tongue. She couldn't help but to stare at his reddish thin lips. Jisoo didn't notice her lips parted while watching him, her eyes looked up to meet him.

Taehyung leaned to her neck and whispered, "We're going to..." he traced the bridge of her neck lightly, every move sending a tickle of desire to her. He placed his lips gently on her neck, going near to her jaw before he went to her ear.

And he continued, "Just sleep," he uttered and pulled away.

Taehyung left her at the living area, frozen in her trance while he went to the stairs of the second floor in his penthouse.

There was a wide smile on his lips, enjoying what he did.

"Hey baby, come on?" he said, smiling from the staircase while looking at her back.

Jisoo then faced him, "Why are you not moving there?" he added. His smile grew bigger until he couldn't stop himself from laughing out loud.

He saw how Jisoo blushed so hard and could not find any words to answer him.

Taehyung plastered an amused smile and leaned on the staircase railings, his cheek resting on his hand as he eyed her with light judgment, "What are you thinking, huh?" she blushed even more profusely that he found it harder to stifle his laugh.

"I fucking hate you!" she shouted as she realized what he did and to save herself from the embarrassment, she started sending the throw pillows flying to him but the jerk just laughed and dodged it, not taking her seriously.

"I'm going home!" she announced and went on stomping her way to the door.

Taehyung is still laughing while he ran after her to grab her arms just in time, "Now, I cannot let that happen. We haven't even been together for long yet," he pulled her gently to face him.

"You're playing with me!" she pointed her finger to his face and glared.

"What? I was just asking!" he chuckled and held her face before tilting his head sidewards, observing her while biting his lips, "But if you want something, why would I say no?" he teased her more.

Jisoo slapped his hand off her cheek, "What the hell?!" her eyes widened and she hit him again on the chest, "Perv!"

"I am the perv now here?! Pardon? Who's the one who—" she covered his mouth and almost screamed in annoyance.

"I'm not thinking anything is okay! It's not like that! You see..." Jisoo sighed deeply, "Jennie... She—"

"Jennie, again?" he removed her hand on his mouth and stared at her, stopping himself from laughing again, clearly not buying what she said.

Jisoo glared at him again and started ranting, "Yeah! Jennie! She keeps on talking about doing something... you know! I'm not really thinking about it at first... It's her fault for saying stupid things, it's not like I want it and I'm expecting something but really, it's just—"

"Okay, okay, babe, calm down. I get it, I get it," he decided to drop it since she is obviously having a hard time. He caressed her hair and smiled, "Jennie's fault, alright," he said, chuckling, finding her cute.

"You are not believing me," she accused and squinted her eyes at him.

"What? I believe you!" he laughed again before kissing the top of her head, gently. Jisoo leaned to his chest. 

"Let's just sleep, okay?" he added. She just nodded, her head buried on his chest and hugged him.