052

"You're finally awake," a voice suddenly interrupted her train of thoughts. She quickly put down her phone and darted her eyes from where the voice came from.

And there she saw Taehyung, in his black shirt and pants. His face is serious as he leans on the door frame, arms crossed as he eyed her.

Jisoo combed her messy hair and gathered it to one side of her shoulder, pursing her lips, "Yeah, uhm

Jisoo combed her messy hair and gathered it to one side of her shoulder, pursing her lips, "Yeah, uhm... Why... Why am I here?" she asked.

She averted her gaze from him and wiped her sweaty hands on the duvet draped on her lap, kind of feeling conscious under his stares.

"You were drunk. Again," he answered, his eyes never leaving her. He was staring into her soul.

"Uh..." Jisoo didn't know what to say. There was a tension between them and an awkward silence. Until Taehyung decided to break the ice.

"Don't worry, nothing happened between us," he said, jaw clenching as he stared at her for the last time before turning his back from her and leaving the room.

Jisoo just watched him leave and end up staring at the door he left open. She sighed and bowed her head, brushing her hands on her face, eyes closed while biting her lower lip.

What will she do now?