why me...? Chapter 4

Hey guys thanks for all your comments :) Oh and a shout out to Blahsydney :) I LOVE HER STORIES!  And I stayed home sick today thinking of things for the story so hopefully ya'll really like it :) Oh and sorry If this one is kind of long...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel's POV:

I knew that I shouldn't be kissing him... But it was amazing. I had tingles where ever he touched me, and when our mouths were connected like this, it felt like a million bolts of electricity. His arms were around me pulling me closer as he left trails of kisses along my jaw and down my neck.

I was so caught up in the moment that I had forgotten he was naked till now when I felt him pressing into me. I grunted as I tried to push him away from me but he just tightened his grip as he licked the spot where my shoulder and neck meet. "John g-get o-off..." I stammered as he drove me insane.

He growled at me and his eyes were no longer blue but a swirling black color. Needless to say, he didn't back off. "Rachel, this may hurt but I promise I'll be quick" he said and before I knew what was happening, I felt something sharp driving into my neck. "Owwww! What the hell are you doing!" i yelled really trying to push him off. He just growled slightly as he bit down harder. I started whimpering and he finally released. Then he licked and kissed where he bit me. "What was that?!!?" I yelled at him rubbing where he bit me. "I was marking you. Now you are mine, forever." He said smirking at me.

"No! You can't OWN another person! I am not yours! I am mine! And whats a mate!?! I seriously doubt Im your 'mate'!" I said squirming underneath him trying to push him away. Finally he sat up with a hurt look in his eyes. "Rachel, Rachel, Rachel..." He said shaking his head. "Have you seriously never heard of werewolves?" "Ive heard of them but I thought they weren't real, and I thought they ate people..." I said bringing my knees to my chest and hugging them, blocking out my view of his lower half. It was completely dark in the room and the only things I could see anyway were his glowing eyes that thankfully had returned to their beautiful blue. "First, NO, we do not harm or eat humans. Second we live as packs that have a leader called an alpha. I am this town's pack alpha. Pretty much everyone knows about werewolves in this town and about half of us are werewolves. We can shift into wolf form whenever we want to, but we usually can't control it if we get mad. Does that help?"  He said with complete seriousness on his face. I decided to believe him.

 "But wait, you didn't explain this mate thing and why you bit me!" I said scared of his answer but to where he could sense I'm angry about being bit. He smiled seductively at me and crawled closer. "A mate, my dear Rachel, is your other half. Once you meet your mate, they are all you think of. You want to be with them every second of every day. You dont want anyone else touching, being near or talking to your mate unless you are there with them. And I am the jealous type. When your mate bites you, you are marked as theirs. So I can find you where ever you are. I can smell you from miles away and I can sense your pain or if you're in danger. This also shows any other werewolves that you are mine and to back off." he said looking deep into my eyes, inches away from my face.

This was too much information to take in...  My head hurt like crazy. "John can I go to sleep...? I'm tired and I need to think..."  I searched his face for any emotions and it was completely blank. "Fine, but I think you should come to live with me soon." he said getting up. "NO! I will live where I want to!" I yelled into the darkness of my room. I heard my window open and a thud. I got up to close it and I saw a wolf running away towards the woods. I sighed and went back to my bed where I fell in a deep sleep.

"Rachel, get your lazy ass down here! The bus will be here in 5 minutes!" I heard my foster mom bellowing from downstairs. I panicked! I had forgotten to set my alarm last night! Ugh.... I jumped out of bed and threw on a bra, shirt and jeans. I slid into my flip flops as I brushed my teeth then put some lip gloss on. Those were two things I always made sure to have. Good breath and soft lips. Then I noticed the bite mark on my neck and quickly put some concealer on it. I grabbed my bag and ran out to the bus without saying a word to my foster mom. While on the bus I put my hair into a poney tail and cliped my bangs back into a poof.