[The Whole World is Watching]

WAKANDA - SIX YEARS AGO

Flora sat next to a fire as Ayo stood by.

Ayo said in English, "It is time."

"You sure about this?" Flora asked uncertainly as she stared at the fire. Bucky stood by, wanting to be there for her no matter what.

She was drawn back to the situation at hand when Ayo said, "I won't let you hurt anyone."

Ayo slowly walked around her as she said in Russian, "Longing." Flora lowered her head, trying to fight the words. "Rusted." Ayo stepped closer. "Seventeen."

Flora shook her head and said, "It's not gonna work."

Ayo continued. "Daybreak." Flora breathed heavily and tears formed as memories of what she'd done as the Winter Soldier flashed in her mind. "Furnace." She saw Zemo closing the red book and saw herself punching the glass of his containment chamber and seeing Steve and Bucky for the first time in 70 years. "Nine." She saw herself fighting four of the Avengers. A vision of her strapped down for brainwashing flashed across her memories. She saw herself in her goggles and mask, then saw herself crash Howard and Maria Stark's car on December 16, 1991. She saw herself choking Maria after killing Howard.

"Benign," Ayo said. She saw herself trying to pull away Iron Man's face mask. She saw the brainwashing again. She fought the words Ayo spoke. "Homecoming." She saw herself after beating Steve and Bucky near lifeless after they'd uttered the words that would alter her path for the better.

Flora continued struggling against the words as Ayo said in Russian, "One. Freight Car."

Tears streamed down Flora and Bucky's faces as they came to the realization that she was herself. She began crying harder, which soon turned to sobs of joy and relief.

Ayo smiled lightly and said in English, "You are free." Flora glanced up at Ayo and she nodded as her smile widened. "You are free."

Flora looked down and closed her eyes tightly as she sniffled, still sobbing.

Ayo let out a breath and smiled softly at her.

Bucky joined Flora's side and she threw her arms around him as the two shared in the joy that the words no longer triggered her.

They stared at the fire, a fist to Bucky's mouth, and smiled widely. Flora was free from hurting others. After decades of torture and memory wipes, she was finally free.

Bucky turned to Flora with a soft smile and she rested her head on his shoulder.

RIGA, LATVIA - STREET - PRESENT DAY

"How could you free him?" Ayo asked.

"We need his help," Flora answered in Xhosa.

Ayo walked around Bucky and Flora. "With time, will, and the resources, the Winter Soldier programming was removed from you like a rotten fur."

"And we're grateful for that. We're grateful for everything you and Shuri have done..." She glanced at Bucky, knowing that due to what Ayo and Shuri had done, that despite the nightmares and horrors she still remembered, she was able to live a life with him.

Ayo continued in an angry tone. "Zemo murdered our King T'Chaka at the U.N. The man who chose us. Who chose me to protect him."

Bucky and Flora glanced over their shoulders to Ayo, who had yet to make a full circle and said, "I understand."