eleven, part 2

To apologize for being a week late, here's 2430 words of pure smut. Enjoy!!!!

You know the drill.
𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠:
⚠︎︎ Coarse language
⚠︎︎ NSFW content
⚠︎︎ Knife play/ Blood/ Cuts
⚠︎︎ Degrading/Humiliation
⚠︎︎ Choking

☻︎☻︎☻︎

Kaira heard the sound of tearing fabric, and her eyes widened.

    "Did you actually–

    "Yeah. It was fun to watch you take over but did you actually think a piece of fabric would restrain me for long?" He questioned, amusement dripping from his voice. The red fabric fell to the ground as he stood up from the chair, one of his hands caressing his slightly bruised wrists as he now towered over Kaira.

    She maintained eye contact and let her lips curve into the ghost of a smirk, enjoying challenging him even more than she had already done. She somewhat enjoyed being dominated by Light– something that was incredibly out of character for her. There was something about him degrading her and putting her in her place that was strangely addicting. No one had ever challenged her emotionally, physically, and mentally the way he was starting to.

    "Now what?" Her eyebrow slightly lifted, her eyes remaining on his. They were inches apart; her chest nearly touched his, and it was agonizing not to close the distance immediately.

    Every single second was painful, seemingly ticking on a clock in reverse as Kaira's insides were starting to twitch in anticipation. Gently, he placed his hand around her jaw, his fingertips brushing through her hair. The contact sent electricity through her veins; she felt her heart skip several beats and her breathing noticeably getting sporadic. She was taken aback by how gently he was staring down at her, her eyes filling with a bit of confusion she quickly attempted to conceal.

    Still staring down at her, his eyes quickly darkened, the sweetness of his smile twisting into something more wicked and arrogant. He leaned closer, pushing her hair over her shoulder to have access to her neck. He trailed kisses down her neck, one hand still holding her jaw as her eyes fluttered shut, her senses heightening at Light's touch. He stopped at her ear, his breath sending shivers down her spine, "Now? I'll fuck the arrogance right out of you."

    Without thinking about the consequences of her words, she grinned, her eyes now the ones to turn darker, "I'd love to see you try and do that," she slurred, her voice almost a whisper.

    He closed the distance, giving in to his desires without fully snapping. He held her face, slowly kissing her, taking his time to savour every single one of her reactions. Not breaking the kiss, he slid his hands down her waist and wandered straight to her ass, proceeding to lift her with ease. She wrapped her legs around his waist, strands of her hair cascading over his forehead as her arms wrapped around his neck, deepening the kiss.

    He sat her down on the kitchen counter, positioning himself between her legs and pushing them open in the process. She gasped, bringing him even closer to her with her legs, desperate for his touch.

    One hand snaked up her thigh, circling and teasing the skin, inching closer to her throbbing core with each movement. His other hand flew right to her neck, wrapping its fingers around it, cold rings pressed against the delicate skin of her throat. Her head tilted back at the contact, strands of hair messily falling over her face as she stared at Light with amusement and lust. He brought her closer, his fingers still grazing her inner thighs. 

    Finally, his fingers came in contact with the lace of her underwear, instantly feeling the moisture that had already accumulated on the thin fabric.