eleven, part 1

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆

⚠︎︎ NSFW: this chapter contains sexual content, slight degration/humiliation and coarse language. read at your own risk.

☻︎☻︎☻︎

I had to separate the smut in 2. You'll understand why. :)

☻︎☻︎☻︎

"I think you're forgetting who you're dealing with, darling," he slurred, his breath hitching as she trailed a finger across his chest. She stopped her motion and tilted her head to one side, her eyebrows slightly furrowing at Light's statement.

    "Didn't I tell you to shut your mouth?"

    "That's cute," he scoffed, tilting his head back, "I won't say it again, Kaira. Untie me."

    She walked around him, the sound of her heels resonating against the wooden floor of her apartment. She grazed him with her long, delicate fingers, making sure to touch him just enough– yet, barely, to drive him as mad as she could. Her presence lingered around him as he clenched his jaw, his senses running wild at the excruciating torture he was beginning to endure.

    He wouldn't admit it, of course, but intertwined with his annoyance and anger was an insatiable amount of lust. He stared at the woman in front of him, her movements slow and torturous, and his eyes darkened. He wanted to touch her, have her at his mercy, run his fingers through her hair and pull on it whenever he wanted; he wanted complete control, but she wasn't allowing that– not tonight, at least.

    Completely ignoring his request, she sat on top of him, her legs on each side of him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He shivered at the contact but kept a neutral expression. The ghost of a smirk hung on his lips, slightly too amused to resist showing signs of it.

    She grabbed his jaw with her fingers and smiled, looking down at him. She revelled in the anger whirling in his gaze; it was incredibly exhilarating to be able to have her way. She brought him slightly up and placed her lips on his. To her surprise, he was quick to react.

    He kissed her back with such intensity; she gasped in his mouth. Even with his hands tied up, he'd find ways to have the upper hand. That was inevitable.

    He smiled through the kiss and angled his hips further up into her. She had to bite her lip to repress a moan; he was already hard, and it was going to take all she had to ignore it and keep this up.

    "You really think tying me up is going to do anything, sweetheart? I'll be the one making you scream regardless," he slurred, his mouth inches away from hers.

    "Oh, shut up." She crashed his lips against his to shut him up, frankly having nothing to say to that. A part of her knew he was right. Still, she wouldn't admit it out loud. She started grinding against him, desperately needing any type of friction. He groaned as he felt his hands restrained; he wanted nothing more than to touch her.

    She ignored him, and one of her hands trailed down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt slowly, taking her time with each button. When she got to the last one, she broke the kiss to look down at him and admire every inch of his exposed skin as she slid the shirt off his shoulders. Specks of silver light from the moonlit sky peaked through her windows, illuminating his skin and giving it a glow that sucked the air out of her throat. Veins snaked down his arms, flexing every now and then with each pull to free himself from the tie restraining him. The dim light cast shadows on his naked skin, emphasizing the muscles in his arms and his collar bones, and for a bit, she just admired.

    "Are you done?" He smirked, his voice low and mild amusement decorating his features. Kaira blushed, realizing that she had completely zoned out for a bit. He looked and sounded so alluring; she'd never been so turned on. She could feel herself getting wet with each passing second. It was hard to stay focused on the task at hand without completely crashing at his mercy– despite him being the one that was tied up.

    Slowly she stood up and gathered her hair in a ponytail; his eyes slightly widened but quickly darkened again, realization hitting him. He silently stared at the woman in front of him, his stare making her nervous no matter how hard she tried to keep control over him. He was looking at her with such longing, she truly felt needed. His eyes were bathing in lust, and it was so alluring to be the one able to ignite such desire in him.

    "Kaira," he muttered, his voice low and breathless. It was filled with need, and she almost broke completely, "untie me. I won't tell you again."

    She got on her knees, completely ignoring his request. He rolled his eyes and leaned back on the chair, smirking as he glanced sideways, "you fucking brat."

    She looked up at him, a playful smiled tugging at her lips, his degrading only encouraging her further.

    "May I?" Her fingers stopped their maneuvers, resting slightly below his belt.

    "What the hell do you think?" He chuckled, once again rolling his eyes.

    "Hey, I'm just making sure." She grinned, still looking up at him innocently. Her fingers unbuckled his belt, her eyes not leaving his. He was growing too aroused for his liking; it shook his sense of self-control and woke up something aggressive, something almost primal inside of him. The look in her eyes was waking up the sadist inside of him.

    He chuckled and ran his tongue against his bottom teeth, tilting his head back. She slid Light's pants down his legs slightly and, without breaking eye contact, grabbed the base of his dick and let her tongue circle around the tip, tauntingly, playfully. She smiled up at him, enraging him even more. He wanted to grab her head and fuck her mouth, but he couldn't.

    Slowly and skillfully, she slid her tongue across his hard, throbbing dick before she spat on it, limiting friction. She rubbed her hands all over it, her expression slightly amused as she stared at him from the ground, and he laughed– irritatingly, almost desperately, but without letting it show.

    "You little slut."

    She found herself even more excited at his remark; it awoke something vicious inside of her, and without hesitation, she quickened her pace. She continued sucking until his head fell backwards, his eyelids fluttering shut from the pleasure. He cursed under his breath, feeling his composure slip away with every one of her movements. He wanted to grab her hair so badly, to kiss her, to fuck her into oblivion. He stared down at her with lustful eyes; the sight of her makeup starting to run down her cheeks and her eyes getting filled with tears and lust drove him crazy– a dangerous level of madness.

    "Fuck," he breathed out, his breathing getting ragged.

    He could tell she was enjoying herself as much as he was. She sucked and licked until warm liquid landed on her tongue, which she swallowed with a grin, looking up.

    She slid her tongue across her lips, licking the rest of his cum.

    "You made me cum, you filthy bitch," he scoffed, coming down from his high. His chest was rising up and down from the rush that had just run through his veins.

    But now, all he wanted was to punish her for thinking she could have control over him.

☻︎☻︎☻︎

LOL HELLO
i'm pretty inspired quickly when it comes to smut (lol) so idk expect an update soon i'll probs write tonight as well so you whores will be fed 🙄

ALSO L or misa? im just curious. nothing more 😼 unless