Too Powerful To Speed Up

Shadic shuddered as he woke up early in the morning. He crawled out of the cave and glanced around.

"Oh man, I'm so lost…"

He reached back and took out a green emerald from his quills. He narrowed his eyes at it and took a deep breath.

"Okay… let's see if I can get back home. Chaos… Control!"

He focused his energy into the emerald, but just as he was about to teleport, he felt his body suddenly burn and glitch, causing him to gasp and drop the emerald.

"Oh Chaos!" he hissed. "That too much Chaos Energy…"

"HEEEEELP!"

"Hmm?"

Shadic's ear flicked up, and he turned to where the scream came from. He grabbed his emerald and kept it before speeding off, as fast as he could. He soon made it to a cliff, where four small green trucks with different hair colors and hair styles were peering down a cliff.

"Hang on, Pickle!" the blonde one yelled.

"Yeah!" The brunette spoke. "We've got you!"

Shadic blinked curiously before speeding to them. He poked the blunette truck, causing the truck to jump and turn to him.

"Huh?!" she blinked in shock. "Who… Who are you?! And what do you want from me and my siblings?!"

"Um, hello," Shadic gave a small wave. "I… I got lost, and I… I heard screaming, so I went to see what going on. Maybe… I can help?"

"Ooh, can you?!" the redhead one looked desperate. "Our little brother got stuck on the cliff top, and he's about to fall!"

"I've got this!" Shadic proudly spoke with a smirk.

He dashed over to the cliff and glanced down to find a small green truck, smaller than the other four, as he held onto a branch. Shadic took a deep breath and zoomed down the cliff, as fast as he could before dashing up. He managed to get the small truck and carry him up towards the cliff top.

"Woah!" the small green truck gasped as he was carried off the cliff and settled onto the grass beside his sisters. "Yay! I'm saved!"

"Pickle!" The girls wrapped their tires around their little brother. "You're safe!"

"Thank you, stranger!" the blunette spoke, turning to the hedgehog with a smile. "My name is Tillie. And these are my sisters, Lily Millie and Frilly. And the one you saved us our little brother Pickle!"

"Hello, stranger!" Pickle greeted. "Wow! You're so cute! What are you?!"

"Um… I'm… uh, Hedgehog," Shadic replied hesitantly. "A Mobian, actually. M-My name is Shadic Hedgehog-Robotnik,"

"Cool name!" Millie cried out.

"What are you doing here all by yourself, little Shadic?" Lily asked.

"Uh… like I said, I… I got lost…" Shadic whimpered.

"Aww, poor Shadic!" Pickle frowned and took the little pup with his tire. "Don't worry! I'm sure Grandpa would house you in with the rest of us while we find a way for you to get back home!"

"R-Really?" Shadic's eyes lit up with hope.

"Yeah!" Frilly agreed. "Come on!"

Shadic beamed as he was carried off with the rest of the siblings. Pickle carried him on his tire, smiling as the four siblings made their way to a house just near the lake.

There, an elderly green truck was fishing by the port, whistling a happy tune while he wore a fishing hat and glasses. Near him, three small green trucks, about the same age as Lily, Tillie, Millie, and Frilly and looking a bit older than Pickle, were playing baseball, each of them wearing different colored baseball caps with the symbol of a pickle on each of it.