He pulls you up and leans in to kiss you right in front of Aizawa. You open your eyes a bit and see him practically furious at the sight he's forced to see. His fist clenched at the view and proceeds to growl lowly.

"Well then...I miss you too~" you coo at him seductively while trying to make somebody in the room jealous.

"Well sho I gotta go. I have a meeting in a couple mintues. Also congrats on the role in that movie oooo~"

Hizashi then leaves and now your back to the two of you stuck in his office.

"Well then that's my cue to-"

And once again you were grabbed but this time it's more forceful.

"Aizawa?!?!? LE-"

You were silenced. He did it again. He's forcefully kissing you up against the wall. He pushes his knee in between your thighs and you softly moan at the sudden movement.

"Ai*muah*za*muah*wa~*muah*"

He pulled away and you looked at him softly. He had the same look. The one you could never forget...

"I can't sit here and let you go...I need you...And you need me...Now please...If you really don't want me...then your free to leave. You can walk out right now. And I won't bother you anymore."

You looked at him with tears in your eyes. You couldn't decide. You still loved him but you already knew of his mannerisms. Plus your with Mic. You can't do that to him. Let alone anybody else. But the way Aizawa has you wrapped around his finger. It had you yearning for more.

"I can't...please...Mic...plus you used me...Why did you..."

He let go of you slowly to only reposition you into a soft embrace.

"I was an idiot...I didn't want to lose my job. I didn't wanna risk my reputation. And I thought it was better to stay away from you. But I see I was wrong now...but you decided to move on...When you haven't even gotten rid of me..."

Then you remembered something crucial.

"....shut up...."

You went a bit limp and smirked looking all the way down to the floor.

"What..?"

Aizawa took his hand and grabbed your chin to make you look at him.

"Shut up...Don't you dare... talking to me as if you fucking know me. I'm not stupid. What mic just said. I'm not as stupid as you think. You hooked up with her too while you played with my feelings didn't you?!?"

Now Aizawa looked at you with a worried expression .

"What are you talking about?"

" Mrs. Fukukado....Emi... you aren't slick Professor...You both have history and she just magically appears the next day after we fuck?!?!"

He choked. He didn't know what to say but as he felt you try to move out of his grasp he finally said something.

"Okay...okay. I admit that was bad timing. I swear I didn't do anything with her when I had that night with you. But after I found you and mic together. What the hell was I suppose to do Y/n? Watch you with Hizashi?!?! When I wanted to be the one who fucking made you fucking smile. Is that what you wanted me to do?!?! To stay still?!?! Because if so then you should have done the same . If you "supposedly" loved me?!?! Right!?!"

"What...why....the fuck are YOU mad at ME for. Your the one who can't fucking communicate. It wasn't my fault that all of this started because your horny ass couldn't calm down."

"HEY... this isn't one sided either Y/n. This is also your fault. You went along with it. You didn't have to reciprocate my feelings. Yet...you did. Because you love me. We fucked. And last time I checked it takes two to tango and you danced with me kitty. So don't act dumb."

"...You know what. Its whatever. It's not like you took advantage of my feelings either but it's okay. I'm out. Okay? I can't listen to you anymore. I loved you. THERE. Is that what you wanna hear?!?! Well i'll say it. I. Loved. YOU. But now it's too late. Your too late...now if-"

As you try to walk out the door you quickly realize it's no use. He grabs you once again and starts to make out with you. It hurt... It honestly did. He started to take off your shirt...and you started to enjoy his touch a bit more. Because no matter how much you tried to get him off you. You didn't want him off of you. And it pained you every second.

"Why are you doing this to me... what did I do...?"

You cried out a bit.

He took off his button up. And he pushed you down onto his desk.

"Because I can't stop my love for you. And I won't let anybody stop that either."

A/n-

Ahhhhh I'll say it once. And I'll say it again for the people in the back.

Aizawa supremacy 😩🤣💅🏽

ANYWAYYSSSS GUYSSSS....I'm struggling.

Colege started. And I have no idea how I'm doing okay in classes but my sleep is not 🥲. So if I don't post much again. I'm sorry. I now understand writers a bit more. Again. I remember I said I wasn't gonna make Y/n a cheater. But then again. If it feels so wrong. Why does it feel so right. 😭. Also I been watching kuroku no basketball again. And let me tell you I am this close.

.
⬆️

This...close... to writing an AOMINE X READER because all the fan fics are so old and very cringe *im sorry writers I still read them though 💀*
But yeah I might after I finish both books about our bae Aizawa or I might just add a third book because why not. Let me struggle more 😌👏🏽 ANYWAYYSSS

I hope you guys enjoyed my Ted talk and I hope you guys have a wonderful night😌

P.S.

THANK YOU FOR 16+ VIEWS YALL WILDIN😳😳

~ Adrii