𝑰𝑿

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗||𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕, 𝙻𝙰
𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠||𝟹𝚛𝚍

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗||𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕, 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠||𝟹𝚛𝚍

ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ

- - -

"kari not this morning, wake up." honey stressed and rubbed dakari's back lightly.

"mama i tired." the small girl frowned and pulled the covers over her head.

"i told you go to bed last night, now come on, up." honey said and removed the covers from kari's head.

"mmtch." dakari sucked her teeth and sulked the entire way to her bathroom.

honey shook her head and went to kari's closet so she could place her clothes on the bed for her.

"make sure you straighten up before you come down for breakfast." honey said while leaning on the bathroom door frame.

"kay." kari mumbled and rubbed her tired eyes.

honey left the room and headed to the kitchen so she could get started on breakfast and packing kari's lunch.

meanwhile in the bathroom, dakari was mumbling curse words she had heard her father, mother, aunts, and uncles use as she did her hygienic needs.

she angrily brushed her teeth and throughly, but in a sloppy manner cleaned her face with a wash cloth.

after stepping from her step stool, she cleaned up her room, making sure every toy was accounted for. for dakari's age, she was more advanced than most and had been taught since she could walk that cleanliness was important.

every morning she made sure her room was cleaned and her mother would do everything else like vacuum and handle her bathroom.

"i don't wanna wear this one." she mumbled and went to find a different shirt that matched with her glittery converse.

the small girl had used cocoa butter all over her skin and managed to slip on her clothes with ease just like honey had showed her.

"done." she said as she doubled her shoe strings and headed down to the kitchen.

"morning bug," honey said as she placed a plate in front of kari.

"mornin mama." kari said and used both hands to pour syrup onto her pancakes, sticking out her tongue for concentration purposes.