chapter 4

Zachs POV

I wake uo to the sound of girls saying their goodbyes and "im going to miss you"s but when I say "saying" it could quite easily be replaced as the words squealing, screaming and sobbing.

I find my hands wrapped around cammies waist. I pull her closer to me and feel her body heat against mine. I bury my face in her apple scented hair and she brings her hands to mine.
"Why good morning Gallagher girl." I say in a posh brittish accent.
"Uuuuuuuuuugh." She groans.

"Cam, today is our last day as juniors. There are no lessons today.do you want to go out to the lake?"
"What now?"she yawns
"Well once we're up mabey. I thought we could go on a jog?" I suggest.

"Well im sorry zachary but im enjoing sleep at the moment and then i am going to go to the grand hall for waffles."

"Then why are you not sleeping?"she kicks my shins then turns to face me I smirk at her and she kicks again.
"Ow! That time it hurt it actually hurt."
She laughs and says "I know."
I roll her off the bed and we laugh together.
"I guess you are awake now." I say smirking.
"Ugh , LEARN TO SMILE!" she complains, but I know she likes it really. I sometimes catch her staring. At that thought I smile a genuine smile, and that makes her smile to.

"Much better." She says.  Grinning at me.

I take off my shirt and search the wardrobe for another. I turn and I see cammie looking at me.

"See something you like gallagher girl?" I ask making her jump out of her trance. I laugh at her. she chucks a pillow at me. Proving that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

I pull on my top and she turns away as I change my trousers.

"I'm going to go and get my clothes." She says. I dont want her to go, but I let her anyway.

Cammies POV

I walk down the corridors and up the stairs in the east wing to my suit and find bex still in bed , liz packing up her last few things and macey putting on makeup that im pretty sure is illegal in this country.
"Sooooo." liz says "what happened last night?"

"Nothing like... that." I cringe as I say it.
She giggles and says "eeeew no, I just generally want to know what happened." I dont blame her, shes a Gallagher girl, and gallagher girls live on a need-to-know basis.
So I tell her. Skipping the part where we were crying in each others arms.

  Macey just looks me up and down expecting more. But none comes. At that moment I realize im still wearing zachs top and I left my clothes in his room. I change into something comfortable and run down to the grand hall for my last breakfast as a junior. As I go through the foyer I bump into zach. He smiles at me cheekily and hands me my clothes bra layed out neatly on top. I feel my cheeks burn up and I go back up to my room. Bex has finally gotten up, Liz is reading a book on heists and Macey is going through her wardrobe looking for something to wear. I place the bundle of clothes on my bed and begin my journey to the grand hall. I find zach standing right where he was before. He offers me his hand in a way that would make madam dabney proud and says "shall we," as if he was asking me to dance.
"We shall." I accept his hand and tug him into the hall where the scent of waffles and syrup is overwhelming. We take a seat at the junior's table and wait for the other girls to come and sit down.

After five minutes bex, liz and macey come and sit down aross the table from us.
"Im going to miss you two." I sigh.

I go and get waffles because otherwise I might acctually starve to death.

When I come and sit back down bex smiles at me and says  "hows life?"

"Bex your a spy , and my best freind you know pretty much every detail of it."
We laugh and she says "I know, but I wanted to know how it is in your eyes."

"Good, i guess" I look at zach "thanks to you guys." He takes my hand in his, forcing me to smile

Tina walters comes up behind me and pokes her head imbetween zach and me "I heard that this boy," she glances at zach "has been in girls rooms at night, your room infact cammie ."
"Well-" I start but dont finnish because zach does for me

"She has been to my room at night, tina. " he looks at me and smiles,

"Well, acctu-"she begins

"And I belive there is no rule against, girls being in boys rooms."

she stutters then turns around and walks back to her seat, hands clenched. Now that was a surprise... Tina Walters of all people, lost for words.

  We all laugh, but only for a short amount of time because surely enough my mother goes to the front of the hall and annonces,  "we would like to say a very big congratulations to our seniors, who have there graduation in two hours, we are all pleased to say goodluck with your future careers. And I hope you enjoy your final breakfast at this school." She pauses as if thinking about what she has to say next, although i am sure knows exactly what she is going to say. "we have a small announcement to make. Because of some recent events next term we will be having some 'special' guests return from a school that we encountered before winter break,"

Excitement fills the hall. my mother hushes them "BUT it wont just be the same boys from last semester, the rest of the school will be coming here too." The girls voices raise again. "AND because of this, the east wing will not be in use once more." The girls groan, but not for long because they realise that a whole school of Minnie joe solomons (really fit boys) will be at our school. "Zachary goode you will be pleased to hear that you will not have to move rooms , you will be staying right where you are,"  he nods his head

Breakfast ends and we all collect our bags and say our goodbyes. Its been a long year. One of the longest I think I've ever had at the Gallagher accadamy for exceptional young women.

I hug Bex,  macey and liz whilst zach speaks to mr soloman. "Thank you." I say as I exhale.
  "What for?" Liz asks.
"For being here. For being my freinds, for being you."
"Well." Macey says loudly, bringing her hands together. "Your very welcome." We smile and hug one last time saving the moment until the bitter end, and by that I mean until grace and abe baxter pull up through the big iron gates in a black SUV. Bex's father gets out of the car and opens the back door, signaling for bex, zach and I to get in. We begin to do so , but im stopped just as I duck my head under the door frame. I turn to see my mother with her arms wide open, I almost fall into them with one big sigh. She holds my soulders as she says "stay safe." I nod and turn back to the car only to be stopped again by a certain aunt named abby.
"And where do you think your going without hugging your dearest aunty?" She asks as she pulls me into a warm embrace. "Hey squirt?" she says looking me.in the eyes.
"Uh-huh?"
"Stay out of trouble."
I laugh as I say "Will do." And turn back to the car with my best freind's parents, my best friend and my boyfriend and sit dirctly imbetween them sighing with tiredness. I lean my head on zachs shoulder and away we go. Off to England.

                                   *

Hellooooooo!

Please vote and comment if you are enjoying this story, sorry if there are moments that arn't all that good, I dont have very much time to write.
Dont forget to follow my instagram account
        |
Tobias_loves_beatrice

Stay smiley

Love you all

Xx

Teamprim

Xx