Eira Part 2

Sky's POV...
"Riven I just tried calling Bloom but her phone is going straight to voicemail," I say. "Weird," he shrugs. "Do you know who this Eira girl is?" I ask. "Yeah, she's some ice fairy why?" Riven says. "I don't know I just have this bad feeling," I shrug. A pounding come at our door. "It's your turn to get it," Riven says. "Fine," I laugh. I open the door to see Silva and my father. "Bloom is in danger we need to go now," Silva says. "What happened?" I ask. "She is with the two people we believe created the monsters...Beatrix and Eira," Silva says. "Crud," I say grabbing my stuff. "Riven let's go!" I yell. "Where is she?" I ask. "Musa is tracking her," my father says. We bolt out the school.
Bloom's POV...
I wake up in a forest with my hands tied together. "Let me go!" I yell. "We want your power," Eira smirks. "I thought you were nice!" I yell. "Neither of us are," Beatrix smirks. Monsters come up behind them and Eira and Beatrix disappear. I burn the handcuffs off and go to shoot a monster when one shoots me, and I collapse on the floor. I can barely keep my eyes open but I see this golden glowing figure in front of me.
Sky's POV...
We run into the forest shouting her name. We go around a few trees and see Bloom lying on the ground with some girl in front of her. Three monsters are lying on the ground dead. "What the-" Riven starts. "Hello, I am Daphne. I am Bloom's sister," the glowing girl states. I rush over to bloom to see if she's okay. "Back up," Daphne says. "What? No," I say. She bends down and places her hand on Bloom's cheek. A bright light flickers and Daphne disappears. Bloom starts to sit up and I help her up. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Sky," she whispers. "What?" I ask. "I'm tired," she says right before she passes out. I pick her up. "We need to bring her to Professor Harvey," Musa says. I nod. Silva gets ride of the monsters' bodies.
Eira's POV...
"To believe I first sent you to Alfea to try to get those powers while I became Bloom's friend and we failed!" I growl. "I know I know. We shall figure out something though," Beatrix smirks. "Let me help," Midnight smirks. "Fine but just because we ran out of options," I sigh. "Our grandfather will be proud!" I cackle.

To be continued...

Hello everyone! I'm proud to announce that this chapter is now out and there will be a part 3!!! So sorry it took so long life got crazy for some reason and I've been releasing other stories as well as getting ready to release an inheritance games fanfiction!! Fell free to check out my page and follow to read my other stories and I cannot wait for my new fanfiction to be released! Please comment your thoughts down below and vote!! Love you all! Part 3 coming soon!! 💖