Elijah pulled away, resting his forehead against mine.

"Check" i whispered.

"Number two... fuck my girlfriend into oblivion" he breathed. I shoved his chest playfully making him chuckle.

"Come on, tell me yours" he took the paper from my hands.

"Babe, getting Starbucks isn't a real one" he rolled his eyes.

"Neither Is kissing your girlfriend, but that was your one"

"Touché" he smirked.

"Anyways, i better be going to actually complete my real to-do list" I snatched my list back but before i could run out, Elijah wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me back onto the bed making me giggle.

...

"I won't be long i promise" Elijah kissed the back of my hand.

"I'll be fine babe" i smiled.

"Ok, i love you"

"I love you"

Eventually i climbed out of the car, once Elijah finally let go of me, and walked into the nearest Starbucks. I was gasping for a pumpkin spiced latte.

I ordered my drink. Who the fuck would pay £5.25 for a coffee? Me, that's who.

The cashier slid it over to me and I quickly payed, taking a sip.

I pushed open the glass door stepped out under the sun's warmth, glancing at my to-do list.

-wash the car
-buy groceries
-check in at the office
-buy a pair of new shoes

You can never have too many shoes.

I walked into the training base

I walked into the training base. The guys were already waiting, talking amongst themselves.

"You ready?" Leo asked, handing me a mask. I nodded. Everyone each grabbed their own weapons, there were a few machine guns, Pistols, carbines, assault rifles, etc.

we all settled inside the Mercedes-Benz van. I sat beside the window, taking my phone from my pocket.

The car ride felt like forever until we finally reached the old building.

"It looks disgusting" Marco mumbled, peering out of the tinted window.

"Ok" I had drawn everyone's attention by now "Riccardo and Dino will go through the back door to retrieve our storage. Antonio, Giovanni, Marco and Leo will be coming with me. We'll be entering through the side door which will lead to the main floor" I gestured to the map in my hand.