Week 9 Part 3 (Tuesday)

ابدأ من البداية

     "We have to find a way to move forward past this," Michelle tells Ms. Yolanda and Mom.

     "She attacks my kid! Let her yell at your kid, Michelle. Get out if you don't like it!" Mom screams and I can feel my foot flexing and pointing, my body trying to release the anxiety.

     "Moving on to the pyramid," Ms. Abby yells louder so we can redirect our attention to the white headshots.

     "At the bottom of the pyramid, Hannah. Did you do anything wrong? No. There just wasn't a lot to judge you on," Ms. Abby explains, and poor Hannah's face remains emotionless, even though I can see the sadness and disappointment in her eyes.

     "Next... Elliana. Elliana was in a duet. They didn't win. They were second. We all know that second is the first to lose. Period," Ms. Abby states, making sure Ms. Yolanda won't talk.

     "Next- the duet partner, Judge Gia. It was good. Just not good enough. Also on the bottom row of the pyramid, Sarah. You took Elliana's place to learn the duet. You were the swing. You did a good job," Ms. Abby says, and Sarah smiles.

     "On the second row... Pressley. I thought you did an excellent job. Do I still need to see improvement on your feet, and your flexibility? Absolutely," Ms. Abby explains.

     "Next, we have Lilly. Even the very last step off the stage, you were in character," Ms. Abby tells me and I smile.

     "And... Kamryn is on the top of the pyramid because she won. That's more I can say for the duet," Ms. Abby informs us.

     We won too! Your duet wasn't good enough to be on television, Lilliana. If it was somebody else doing it with Pressley, it would have aired. But Ms. Abby had to pick your worthless ass to do it. And it backfired for you and Pressley.

     "All right. This week... I am going to be tougher and meaner than ever before. Because we are competing right here, in Pittsburgh for the first time in years. We are attending Ignite Dance Live, and I'm sure that every studio out there is gonna be coming for us. It is so important that when we walk in there representing the ALDC. And then we have an added factor of a guest this week. Not only are we competing in our own backyard, but I've also invited JoJo here," Ms. Abby reveals.

     My mouth drops wide open and we all start clapping. First, Brady comes back, and then JoJo is coming here too? This week is amazing. It would be even more amazing if you weren't here, Lilliana. Nobody would have to deal with you if you weren't here.

     "JoJo is coming to inspire our soloists. Because this is where it kinda all started for her. The solos... are JoJo's solos. But they're not just solos the way JoJo did them, they're JoJo solos on crack," Ms. Abby tells us.

     I don't know the reference, but everybody starts laughing. I've heard it before, but I don't know what it means. I hope I get a solo. Everybody hopes for a solo, but you're not gonna get one, Lilliana. You don't deserve a solo.

     "Sarah, you're gonna get a solo. It's your hometown of Pittsburgh. I'm going to tell you ahead of time that your solo has next to no chance of making it on air. It doesn't mean I don't want you to be as good as possible. You are doing JoJo's Rapunzel solo. The solo that she did on my ultimate dance competition. Also, Elliana will be performing a solo. And Lilly will be performing solo," Ms. Abby reveals and I smile briefly.

     Great, now Elliana and I are competing. I didn't realize this at first, but we also competed with our duets. Can't we just be two different people?

     "I will tell our airing soloists about their solos on Thursday. This week the group routine is based on the Bermuda Triangle. In the Bermuda Triangle, people disappear, never to be heard of again. Kind of like some members of the team. Instead of disappearing, never to be heard of again, this dancer... disappeared. And now they're back," Ms. Abby tells us, setting us up for the arrival of Brady.