-Quackitys pov- ((I HAVE NOT DID A POV IN A HOT MINUTE LOL!))

I wasn't doing so good, I was nervous and hadn't seen my friends in about a month or two. I was wearing a hoodie to hide all my cuts and scars. I do regret harming myself, I usually didn't regret anything but at this point I regret being born. I knew self harm wasn't gonna do me any good but it was gonna end up being worse! I was looking forward to see my friends again but just wasn't excited to see there reactions! 'Karl and sapnap saw me whats the big deal?!' I thought to myself. My mind discarded all the thoughts and I started to think about karls, sapnaps and I's relationship. I was very tense and didn't want to think about it. 'Maybe they will betray you like shlcatt did, Maybe they are like shlcatt they are nice at first sight but then will betray you.' I stopped my thinking process and began to feel myself getting to deep in my thoughts and feelings. And either way I wasn't looking for a relationship right now. I heard my stomach gurgle but I tried to ignore it but it wouldn't stop, It was like having a annoying sibling. 

-With quackity-

Quackity got up and went to his kitchen and looked in his pantry to see a lot of snacks. Quackity didn't even know how the snacks got there. Quackity grabbed his favorite snack nature valley crunch bar. Quackity hadn't had a full meal in about a week or so. Quackity walked back over to his couch and sat down. Quackity was disgusted by food but had no choice to eat. Quackity ate the crunch bar with hesitation but forced himself to eat the crunch bar. It took him an hour and a half to eat a small oat bar. Quackity looked up to see what time it was and remembered the park. It was 4:30. Quackity ran to his room to get his keys, and his wallet. Quacktiy ran out of his house but not before locking it. Quackity actually walked to the park, it was a nice day outside and he just wanted to enjoy the fresh air and seeing the birds in the big flowy trees, The sky was baby blue and the clouds were huge and beautiful. 'Holy shit it is so beautiful, just wait until the sunsets' Quackity whispered to himself. Quackity admired the beautiful outdoors. Quackity eventually made it to the park.

-_-_-_-No ones pov-_-_-_-

George tackled quackity with a huge hug. Quackity fell over in the grass with george on top of him.

"This is like-" Quackity was cut by george ((You remember reading 'running through my head'? You will get the reference, if you don't get it i'll tell you :))

"Oh shut up, I MISSED YOU, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" George said still on top of quackity. Quackity propped himself up on his elbows

"I missed you too" Quackity said smiling. Quackity was glad to see his friends again

"I missed you also" Dream said kinda feeling left out. George got off of quackity and brushed himself off. Quackity did the same. Dream gave quackity a huge hug. Quackity loved the attention he was getting! Quackity hugged dream for a good minute and then pulled away.

"This is like a reunion" Karl said giggling. "yeah" Sapnap said laughing aswell. Quackity ran over to sapnap and karl. ((Sapnap and karl were sitting on a bench))

"Hello" Quackity said smiling obviously wanting even more attention

"Hi q" Karl said getting up and hugging quackity

"Hi ducky" Sap said also giving quackity a hug

"What are we doing today" George said clinging onto qauckitys arm

"I don't know" Karl and dream said at the same time

"Do you guys wanna go to the zoo?, I haven't been there in ages" George said looking quackity

"I- yeah sure" Quackity didn't really want to be in crowded places, he really wasn't really comfortable with the thought of other people seeing him.