Memories

Naruto's POV :
I just arrived in Konoha I have not yet seen all my friends again yet, I just saw Sakura, she really changed a lot and she became even more beautiful.. but hey this is not the time to think about this! Right now all I want is to know what does Grandma Tsunade wants from me and... Finding sasuke of course remains my number one goal !

T : "Hello, Naruto. "
N : "Hey old lady !"
S : "Naruto !!"

Sakura punched Naruto, she didn't change at all on this point!

T : "It's fine Sakura, Now for you Naruto, I'll tell you why I brought you here. Since you have just returned from a very intense training with Jiraiya. I'm not going to give you a mission for now, I'm going to leave you alone with your friends, but tomorrow I'll give you a little mission not very complicated. You can dispose.

N : "Thank you Tsunade! hehe !"

S : "Im just gonna go home now."

N : "See you later, Sakura !

S : " Yeah see you."

Now that Naruto had nothing else to do he went to see all his friends like Shikamaru, Kiba, Hinata,...

Sakura's POV :
I am now at home, my parents went to the forest to walk around they will come back in 2 hours. I don't really know what to do anymore, I wanted to spend some time with Naruto, even though he's an idiot! I looked at the framed photo of me sasuke naruto and kakashi sensei, it reminds me of good memories with the old team 7...and also bad ones, I remembered the moment when sasuke deserted Konoha infront of me.. I couldn't prevent him from leaving, I was so pathetic.. Why am I thinking about this now ?! Tears began to flow down my cheeks, suddenly I heard someone knocking on my window, I didn't have the courage to go and see who it was, I had the picture in my hands, my tears kept flowing. My window has opened, I'm afraid I don't want to turn around but then I heard a voice that is not unknown to me.

N : "Sakura ? Sorry to enter like that in your house like a thief by the window hehe, im bor-..."

Naruto sees drops of water fall to the ground where Sakura was sitting, he noticed that it was actually tears

N : "Hey Sakura ?! Are you ok ?! What's wrong answer me !"

Naruto runs to Sakura and hugs her to calm her down.

Once again hope you enjoyed this chapter !