"I'm so excited daddy." I squealed as I junked you and down in my seat.

"Adam should be bringing Holly out any second now." Austin said as he tucked his phone away in his pocket.

"What else does the birthday girl want to do today?" Daddy asked as he increases the heating.

"Can we get hot cocoa? Oooohhh and some of those warm gooey brownies?" I asked as I began drooling at the thought of the warm fudgy brownies.

"We can get everyone some hot cocoa once we get to the trampoline park and also I may have already given Marina a bigger order." He winked.

"You're the best daddy!" I squealed just as I heard the van door opening and Holly sitting next to me in awe.

"This is so cool! Look at the lights! Do they change colour?" She asked with a grin as daddy nodded his head and handed her a small remote that had a bunch of coloured buttons on them.

"Don't go overboard ladies." Austin warned as we drove off to pick up my friends.

We managed to carefully make our way to get Kade, Noah, Candace and Bella and are making our last stop to Max's house. Thankfully Noah and Kade are neighbours and so are Candace and Bella, which means we can get everyone super quickly and go to the trampoline park quicker! Now we're on our way to pick up Max. Thankfully, daddy said he lives a couple blocks away from Candace and Bella so it won't take too long.

"Happy birthday Ev!" He yelled excitedly as Austin buckled him in next to me.

"Thanks Max." I grinned as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I bought you a present." He grinned as he pulled out a small gift bag from behind his back.

"Really?!" I squealed as he took out a small box from the bag.

"I never got anyone a birthday present before because all my friends were rude. So when you gave me a friendship bracelet for my birthday, I tried making you one but it was too hard so me and momma went and bought you a rose bracelet." He said proudly as I pulled him into another tight hug.

He's so thoughtful, I can't believe we were 'enemies' before!

"This is so pretty!" I said in shock as he fastened the rose bracelet on my wrist.

"My momma said you can make it bigger so you can wear it forever!" He blushed.

"You're so sweet Max. Thank you." I sniffled as I admired the beautiful bracelet. 

"Come on kiddos we're here." Daddy said with a wide smile as he got out of the van at the same time as Austin and helped all 7 of us out of the van.

The second we walked inside, we saw Aiden, Alessandro, Dean, big Max, Caleb and Elijah waiting for us with a bunch of wristbands in their hands.

"Right kids, get a wrist band on and go to Elijah with your shoes and socks. You need to wear special socks here." He told us as we rushed towards Aiden and Elijah.

Aiden and Dean helped us all with our wristbands while Elijah handed us a pair of socks before putting our stuff in a locker. Caleb and Aless then came and helped us all put on our special socks.

"I need you kids to be careful, if you get tired or hungry then let me know. There's a snack bar around here somewhere." Daddy said as all seven of us kids rushed towards the trampolines and began jumping.

We spent three hours jumping in the trampoline park, jumping in the foam pit, building walls with the foam and jumping through them and into the foam pit, climbing the wall, playing basketball and trying to make it through the obstacle course. Of course us kids couldn't do some of those things but it was just as fun watching my brothers and Aiden's friends trying and failing. We even convinced daddy to do them too.