17》Camping Tracking

Start from the beginning

If the talk will make them argue, then she choose to silent. But if its make her mood better, she will tag along.

"We are here."

She didnt realise that Seoul and Ilsan just take not long hours. Mina pull out her seatbelt and get out from his car. She impress how the gather location was near the sea and behind her was forest where they will tracking inside.

She saw peoples surround her taking their stuff and gather to main center where there is yellow flag shown.

Mina take her bag pack and follow Wonwoo from behind to where everyone stand. There is three table where they need to sign their attendence. Mina and Wonwoo line up with others to wait their get call.

"Myoui Mina, Jeon Wonwoo!"

They two raise their head to table number two. In same time, they walk towards the table and greet the tracker.

"May I know if you two are friends or step siblings?"

"We are—

"We already enggaged."

Wonwoo cut her as like he know she will answer they are friends. The tracker nod and give them pen to sign their name attendence. The tracker then hand him two sticky number to plaster on their biceps arm.

For Mina, she get number 23 while him get 17. They two plastered it on their biceps before line up back.

"Greetings everyone! Im Mr. Bae, Im the leader tracker here and I will guide all of you to Light Air Forest. We will start our program with rules."

○There is no line internet inside forest, so please put your phone or technology stuff inside your bag.
○For lady, please keep your valuables such as gold, ring or bracelet.
○Whoever had partner, man have to be behind while lady stay infront them.
○Remind to all of you to not say something weird while tracking jungle.
○Please tie your hair properly and make sure to wear suitable clothes.
○There is no guarentee if the wether stay hot or rain, so please wear a cap if you had.
○Dont littering everywhere inside forest and keep clean.
○The tracking will stop after 2 hours before arrive on river centre.

Mina check herself and reliefe she dont have nothing to worry. She even make sure she tied her hair with double rub except she dont have a cap.

She wore silver sweatpants and black legging with maroon shoes. While Wonwoo being completely opposite from her. He wore sweatpants and tracksuit in black with grey sportshoes. He had brown caps on his head.

"If nothing problem, we will start our tracking now!"

As Wonwoo and Mina line up at two lanes, they started to walk once first lane go.

———

2 hours later~

They stop for a while to take a short rest. There is almost 50 peoples joining this camping program and its enough for them to continue the tracking.

Mina grin her teeth silently as she feel little dislocated. As she check her ankle, it turn small red but she hide it quick to prevent others notice.

"Lets get continue!"

She quickly get up and bring her bag to her back. Wonwoo turn his ehad to make sure she tag along near him and soon they all gather to where Mr. Bae standing.

"Before we could walk, our next track were little slippy so I want men stand infront while ladies behind them."

Mina and Wonwoo switch their position like Mr. Bae instructed. After sure everyone ready, they continue tracking for next track.