Favorite demon. Pt2

It was 7:30 pm

It was 7:30 pm. And Mazikeen was ready to go. She had everything she needed. Which was only herself and her knifes. Mazikeen always carried her knifes. They weren't too big and they were easy to throw or stab someone with.

Another benefit of her knifes was that the material it was made of could kill anyone. Even God himself, who was immortal. They were her babies, her best friends. No one could take them from her, not that anyone dared to anyways.

She stepped into car and drove off to the location. Chloe didnt know Mazikeen was a demon, or that Lucifer was the devil. So she would certainly not expect seeing Mazikeen fight like that. Chloe thought that maze was just a girl who Lucifer knew.

It was 8 as she arrived. Looking around, she saw Lucifers car. They were already inside. Mazikeen had sneak up to the front door, peering through the small opening.

"Any last words?" A men said while holding a gun up to Chloes head, some other men had pointed his gun at Lucifer. Chloe looked terrified, while Lucifer looked like nothing was happening.

Ofcourse it was because he knew maze would step in any moment now.

"I don't, but maybe you do." Lucifer said right before the lights went off. They all looked around shocked. One of the man was slammed into the wall. Everyone looked his way as he fell to the floor, including the man who held their guns to Chloe and Lucifer a heads.

Chloe grabbed lucifers hand and dragged him with her behind a painting.

Yet another man had hit the floor with a loud thud. The rest of the gang still confused to what was going on, including Chloe.

"What the hell is happening?" She whispers to Lucifer as 2 other man were kicked to the floor.

Then Maze ran in sight and grabbed one of the mans hand pulled him to the floor and broke his arm. Then she ran off to the other man slowly knocking them out one by one.

"Maze is happening." Lucifer smirked at Chloe as they watched Maze. Most of the time they didn't see her, just men falling to the floor and screaming.

"So your bestfriends a ninja? What the...." Chloe said confused. "No, a demon." He said.

Lucifer had told Chloe thousands of times he was the devil but Chloe just thought he was insane.

Maze dodged any bullet that was fired at her, which weren't a lot as she was very good at hiding herself. Most of the men didn't even know what was happening until they got dragged to the floor.

But Chloe and Lucifer weren't the only once that were watching maze fight off a whole gang. Someone else was too. And he was very interested.

1 minute later Maze had only 2 men left to kill. She kicked a fallen gun to the other side of the building so that the attention would be payed to that side, and then she attacked them from behind. Jumping on his shoulders and pulling him down, breaking his neck. The other man had spotted her and started firing bullets. She dodged them all and threw her knife right into his head.

She retrieved her knife from his head and walked over the dead bodies. Towards where Chloe and Lucifer had already gotten up.

"Ass saved. You're welcome." She said walking past them out of the building, but not before saying "his ass, not yours."

Maze wasn't really font of Chloe. She had made Lucifer soft. He was now helping people. But she had told Lucifer that he had gone soft multiple times before, but he didn't listen.

________

She had driven home, now ready to put her key in the key hole. But she sensed something wasn't right. There was someone inside her house. She could tell because she surely didn't leave her lights on.

Whoever dared to break into her house, would regret it really soon. She open her door but not before grabbing her knifes.

She opened the door as quickly as possible, not wanting it to make a sound. She didn't close the door, knowing that it'd make a noice and so she could run out faster in case it was someone very dangerous. Not that she couldn't handle it though.

She sneaked into the hallway, slowly getting closer to the living room. Humans would've shouted "who are you and why are you in my house." But maze wanted to surprise the intruder.

"I know you're there." A male voice said. Well, there goes he plan.

"I know you do." She says grabbing her knifes tighter. She didn't know the man knew she was there, but she just wanted to say something cool to look smart.

"Then why are you still sneaking around with your knifes like that?" The male said. "Because I obviously don't know who you are, or if I can trust you." Maze said back while walking into her living room, coming face to face with a bald man. He had an eye patch over his right eye and was sitting in one of her chairs.

"My apologies, Mazikeen. I'm Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D. And I'm here to talk to you about the avenger initiative." He said in a serious tone.

"The what now?" She said not putting her knifes away yet.

"It's earths mightiest heroes. People who keep earth safe." He said standing up.

"Oohh I've heard of them, a little band with superPowers! Well I am sorry Mr dick furry but I am not a hero and I'm not looking forward to be one." Maze says walking to her kitchen and making herself a drink.

"Nick fury." He corrects her. "And not all of them have superpowers. And I know you aren't a normal human Mazikeen, I've seen you fight. And I know you like killing things or people."

She smiles at the last part. "Mhm, if you know I'm not a human, then what do you think I am?" She asks out of curiosity. "I don't know Mazikeen, but I was hoping for you to tell me that. I've done my research, and I've come to realize that you've only been here for 7 months. No one has ever seen you before that. There's no record of you anywhere. So I know you're not a human. Or atleast, you're not from this planet." He says walking to her kitchen and watching her down the drink in her hand.

"Demon. The devils favorite demon to be exact." She says proudly. "A demon?" He asked while letting out a laugh. "Oh come on. You know thousands of other planets exist with living creatures on it, there's people out there with superpowers, and you don't think hell and heaven are real? Really?"

"You've got a point there. Tell me more." He says. "And why would I do that. I don't even want to join your little hero group." She says rolling her eyes.

"I don't really know what to say, because I've never talked to a demon before. But I am really interested and want to know more about hell and stuff. And for the "I don't want to join" part, you get to fight and kill things without getting in trouble. I'm inviting you to our training tomorrow so you can fight the rest of the team, and maybe you'll like it and change your mind." He said.

"Mhm, they stand no chance." She said. "Most of them are really experienced Mrs Smith. I bet you won't last 5 minutes with iron man." He says laughing. He knew this would get her agitated and she would say yes to coming.

"Ha, I'd knock all of them out within 5 minutes. I'm coming." She said, slamming her knifes into her cutting plate. "But this doesn't mean I'm joining your boy band."  "First, tell me more about why you're the devils favorite demon."

"Fine." She said rolling her eyes. "My mom and Lucifer were bestfriend long before I was born. But 100 years after I was born she left to become human and Lucifer had to take care of me. He trained me and he saw my mom in me so we are Now friends, if you could call it that. I'm his protector mostly. When he needs help im There to save his ass."

"Like you did today?" He asked. "You were following me?" Her eyes widened. "For quit a while now." He smirked.

"Humans...." She sighed. "Know enough now? Let me pack my suitcase and we're leaving." She walked out.

"Be quick." He shouted after her.