41,453,488 - Mick Schumacher (NSFW)

Requested by Jhawker123

Taglist
Naylay34 DevilOfNyx drugo_babe

41: "On the bed. Now." 

453: "Do you like your present?... (box of sex toys)

488: "How about we go for another round?..."

The triple header which had just concluded was an extremely tough one for you since you had gotten used to having Mick around all of the time during the summer break which came before, the triple header being especially tough as Spa, Zandvoort and Monza had been the first three races which you hadn't been able to attend with Mick all season as you were extremely busy with work.

Mick had gotten on a late flight on Sunday night after all of his interviews and debriefs had concluded as he wanted to be back with you as quickly as possible, the hours dragging on the night as you waited for him, but Mick making sure that it was definitely well worth the wait once he had arrived, entering your shared home with a fairly large box in his hands. You weren't too surprised at this because on the rare occasion which you weren't able to attend one of his races, the last time the two of you being reunited like this being when he was in F2, Mick would always bring a little something back for you, it usually being a small souvenir linked with whichever county he had been to. However, once you had opened it, you were very pleasantly surprised, Mick's gift being certainly not what you were expecting.

"Do you like your present?..." Mick asked you seductively, you not answering for a few moments as your eyes scanned the inside of the box, you trying to take in everything which you were seeing.

Your mouth hung slightly agape as you began to feel around the box, moving things out of the way to see the things underneath the top layer, the box still being in Mick's hands and full of things for the bedroom, there being a wide range of different things from new sets of lingerie to new vibrators, lube and butt plugs.

"I love it, I love everything!" You exclaimed with appreciation as you took one of the lingerie sets out of the box, holding it up against yourself as you looked down to try to picture what it would look like on you. "I can't believe you had the time to buy all of this for me while you were away. How about I get changed into this before we make up for the time we've lost?..."

Mick looked at you with slight horror as he shook his head in disapproval, the desperation in his face growing by the second, Mick quickly being unable to prevent himself from rushing you into his arms and upstairs into your bedroom.

"On the bed. Now," demanded Mick authoritatively after he had placed you down onto the floor beside your side of the bed. "You're not getting changed into anything, instead, you're getting changed out of everything."

You didn't hesitate to obey Mick's orders, you throwing yourself back onto the bed and it being once you were laid down that Mick tore your pyjamas away from your body, you watching as he done the same with his own clothes in half of the time, before he began to rummage in the box. Your eyes widened as he pulled out the vibrator, you knowing that you were in for an extremely pleasurable time as Mick always knew exactly what he was doing with a vibrator.

Mick switched the vibrations on low as he aligned his solid erection with your entrance, Mick beginning by gliding the vibrator down your arms as he thrusted into you gently for his first few times, wanting to start things off slowly and not to overstimulate you. However, this didn't last for long, the pace of Mick's movements speeding up once he had smashed his lips against yours in a heated kiss, Mick increasing the intensity of the vibrations amidst the kiss and deciding that your exposed neck already needed some attention as you had already thrown your head back with pleasure. After Mick had trailed the vibrator down both sides of your neck, causing you to let out your first angelic whimper of his name, he decided that he didn't want your first round to last for much longer as he had other sexual intentions, Mick rolling the vibrator down to your breasts as he further increased the vibrations. He cupped one of your breasts in his free hand and began to roughly massage it whilst the vibrator drew circles on your other, the circles getting higher and higher until they were around your hardened nipple, you being the first to reach your orgasm once they were. Mick followed seconds later with his next powerful thrust and you may have been gasping for breath, but Mick was still intended for things to continue.

"How about we go for another round?..." He suggested seductively, Mick helping you up onto your hands and knees as you didn't object to this, a devious smirk spreading across your face at his words.

After a few seconds, you let out a frustrated groan as you were waiting for Mick to enter whilst he was looking inside the box once more, this time pulling out the dildo and the tube of lube. Mick rushed to apply the lube to the dildo, before thrusting into you sharply from behind, Mick reaching one of his hands around to your front to thrust the dildo into your entrance as his length was thrusting into you anally. Partly because you had not long reached an orgasm, you were rapidly reaching your second, your fingers clawing into the sheet by your sides for dear life as your cries of his name echoed around your room. You were amazed at how Mick was managing to thrust into you vigorously with both himself and the dildo, but it was his extreme skill and precision, hitting you in exactly all of the right spots, that caused your second round to only last for a couple of minutes, both of you simultaneously reaching your second orgasm, before Mick helped you to lay down onto your side facing him.

"I might have to thinking about missing more of your race weekends if that's what's going to happen when you get home." you said flirtatiously as you snuggled your head into Mick's chest. Mick resting his head on top of yours.

"You don't need to miss my races for us to spend our nights like that," Mick replied affectionately as both of your eyes were becoming droopy, both of you falling asleep in the other's loving embrace within a matter of seconds.