337 - Oscar Piastri

Requested by aleepiastri_

Taglist
JKay2011 DevilOfNyx

337: "I love telling my friends that my daddy drives fast cars! You're so cool!"

It was difficult to decide whether yourself and your husband, Oscar or your three year old son enjoyed it more when you would take him karting on non-race weekends. Yourself and Oscar loved to see him doing what he loved and whilst being incredibly rapid for his age, but being out on track wasn't the only part of going karting which your son loved. He also loved being able to brag about who Oscar was, loving how he could look up to his dad whilst the other children's heroes weren't related to them.

As soon as the three of you would arrive in the paddock area, your son would always rush to his group of friends, this time being no exception. Yourself and Oscar shared a wide smile whilst you looked at each other as your son burst into conversation, this time sharing his experiences of the last time he was in the paddock, it being the first time since Oscar had moved up to F1 and signed with Alpine.

"Did you know that my daddy is an F1 driver now?" Your son asked them excitedly as he beamed in Oscar's direction in admiration.

"You asked us that last time, but it is awesome!" One of his friends explained as he tried to make it obvious that he wasn't looking at Oscar in amazement. "I don't want my daddy to be an fix cars anymore. I wish he was a racing driver too!"

Your son didn't like to make other children upset that their dads weren't racing drivers, but he would always feel very satisfied because of how proud he was to be able to call Oscar his dad.

"I went to see Daddy's F1 car," your son continued with glee, all of his friends keenly listening to him. "It's so much bigger and faster than his old car!"

Seeming to forget that his friends were with him, your son suddenly rushed over to yourself and Oscar, who were standing a few metres away, and flung his arms tightly around him, Oscar's heart melting at your son's affection as he picked him up, holding him close once he was on his hip.

"Were you talking about me?" Oscar asked your son with a soft chuckle as he gazed down at him adoringly.

"I love telling my friends that my daddy drives fast cars! You're so cool!" Your son exclaimed as he nuzzled his head into the crook of Oscar's neck. "I want to be just like you when I grow up."

The two Piastris continued their loving embrace for a few more moments, before Oscar placed your son back down onto the ground and he returned to his friends, Oscar wrapping an arm lovingly around your shoulders, hugging you into his side as the two of you watched your son warmly.

"I'll never be able to thank you enough for helping me to create someone so amazing," said Oscar with adoration as he smiled affectionately down at you. "It would be impossible for our family to be any more perfect."