• Roles •

**You can choose as many roles as you want

**You can choose as many roles as you want.**

1. Managers

~They will be administering everything within the community.

~If you apply for this role, you should have discord.

~They also need to promote the community if needed.

2. Writers

~They will write the blurb, chapters, bio, etc. for the community.

3. Graphic designers

~They will design banners, covers and many more things for the community.

~They will handle the graphic design shop.

4. Show Hosts

~They'll organise the different shows, like Story Awards, etc., hosted by the community.

5. Promoters

~They'll promote our community, our books, our contests, etc. to all the fellow people out there.

6. Judges

~They'll judge our different awards.

7. Reviewers

~They'll review the different community books and also the books submitted by the different authors in our review shop.

8. Editors

~They'll edit the community books

~They will also edit books submitted by the authors in our review shop after the reviewers finish reviewing.

9. Interviewers

~They'll interview people before joining the community.

~They'll also interview the winners of our different awards.

~Also, they'll interview people who have given their names in the interview shop.

10. Account Raters

~They'll rate the accounts of people who have submitted their usernames in our account rating shop

~They will also handle our account rating contest.

11. Bio Designers

~They'll design bio for people who have submitted their names in the bio designing shop.

12. Tech Savvy

~This role is for people who know a lot about computers, machines and different applications.

~They'll help us manage the discord community server and also the community account.

~They have a very prominent role.

13. Storytellers

~If you are a writer, you can apply for this post!

~They'll create different stories for the community's weekly storytelling session.

~They'll also participate in our different story telling competitions.

~Writer can apply for this role

14. Memers

~They'll be the funny guys! They will create memes for us weekly and show us their sense of humor.

15. Gossipers

~They'll give us the daily updates of everything that's happening around the internet.

~They will hold a weekly gossip sessions where they'll discuss about the different current affairs.

~They will also notice if anybody is using our ideas and report it to us.

16. Consultants

~They'll give us different ideas and suggestions to help us improve the community

~They will also give advice to people with problems out there in our advice shop.

17. The Foodie People

Couldn't find anything suitable for yourself? Just join without a role! You'll participate in our daily fun games and quizzes.

Why are you still waiting? Just go to the next chapter and fill up the form!