━━ICHI

Start from the beginning

The players would then come running back to the gym exactly two minutes after—at the mere mention of their captain's name.

As she had alluded the thought, loud and brisk steps began to echo. Hurrying through the hallways of the building. Precisely on time.

"It's all you're fault, TEME!"

A shrill voice uttered between fast breaths, running quickly as if everything depended on it.

"My FAULT?! It was you who—"

"Both of you—SHUT UP!"

The other player attempted to defend but was then interrupted. Still, a vein ticked on his face. Completely irked with the latter's accusation.

Their upperclassman was the one who stopped them—having enough with their childishness. The two abruptly halted their banter—not wanting to make their senior angrier than he currently was. Truth be told, he can be a lot scarier than their captain if he wanted. Quite out of character to his usual serene nature.

She watched them while leaning on her hand. Looking through the glass windows separating the hallways. They just moved past her classroom again at lightning speed. The song that was playing on her earphones was perfect as the background music for their little marathon.

She smiled at the timing.

═════════════
2:20 ────────•─ 2:27
⇆ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷|| ↻

𝙎𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙪𝙣, 𝙧𝙪𝙣,
𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮
═════════════

The first bell reverberated throughout the school. One by one her classmates then began to pool inside. The previous noise then subsided and was later replaced by the arriving students.

She retrieved her notes from her bag, zipping it close. There would be an early pop quiz first thing in their class today—unbeknownst to her classmates. Their teacher would arrive in class bearing this news. Much to their chagrin.

Flipping through the pages, she scanned the outlines with acute interest. Already understanding each idea.

She then lowered the volume on her phone, trying to focus with the words and their meanings. Somehow, she was a little distracted today. Looking to her right again, she saw through the window the students passing by her classroom. A group of people animatedly talking with each other.

It was the KARASUNO VOLLEYBALL TEAM.

They were walking to their respective classrooms as classes were about to start. Laughing about something unequivocally funny. It blared across the halls, then disturbing the other students. Their captain began to warn them about being too loud. Apologizing to some who were coming in their way.

"Hey, keep your voices down for once!" A person with dark hair and brown eyes said to them, glazing over intimidatingly. "The others are looking at us."

They immediately became silent, giving a sheepish grin to him. "Ano—sorry, captain!"

The players then hurriedly fastened their pace—not wanting to face the wrath of their senpai.