𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟗

Start from the beginning

'I trust you wont run, so i'll take these cuffs off of you once we're in the carriage, away from everyone else', they spoke with a wink.

'Thank you', I huffed as they were sort of tight, and I was glad to get them off.

'Just down these stairs and out, then the carriage will be waiting for us. Was there anything you needed to bring with you? We'll have new uniform so there wont be any need for clothes', they asked before we stepped on.

Looking down to my chest, I made sure that my most prized possession still lay there.

And it was.

Clutching my necklace I replied, 'Nope. I've got everything'.

'Let's go then! Sawney and Bean await!'.

         ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
         ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Night 1

'F/N wake up. We're here', Hanji shook me as my eyes opened, 'It's gotten too late to start today, and I dont want to overwhelm you, so we'll be up bright and early tomorrow okay!'.

'Of course Hanji, thank you', I smiled, realising whilst I was asleep my handcuffs were removed.

'Where will I be sleeping?', I asked politely as Miche opened the door and got out.

'I'll show you to your bedroom now', they replied, stepping out after Miche.

Looking out of the door as I stood up, seeing the location was a nice sight to my eyes.

'It's an old castle', I stared in awe.

'Yep. Bunch of these around us are used as military hideouts as they were abandoned', they admitted with their hands on their hips, looking up too.

'So is Eren near me then?', a slight smile in my face formed as I watched Hanji turn.

'I'm not allowed to tell you unfortunately F/N, I would but there were rules we had to agree to in order to keep you both safe. He wont know where you are either', Hanji relayed with a pout.

'It's okay', I replied with a smile, 'What is it incase he turns titan mode and runs to get me?', I joked, making light of our separation although it did in fact sadden me.

'Something like that', they laughed, placing their hand on my shoulder, 'This is your home for the next few weeks, let me show you around'.

         ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
         ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'And here's your bedroom for the stay', Hanji pushed open a large door in the abandoned castle.

'Wow', I looked around in amazement, 'I feel like royalty'.

'The bedding is still basic but yeah it's a pretty big room. Plus we have lots of space here', they admitted, 'You okay to get settled in? I'll wake you up in the morning to have breakfast with some new uniform. There should be bed clothes laid out for you'.

'Yes thank you, i'll just head off to sleep now anyway. Goodnight Hanji', I smiled at them as they made their way out.

'Sleep well F/N', they spoke with a grin, turning the door handle to close it, leaving me in the room.

As I stood in front of the door, directly in front of me on the backside of the wall laid an array of windows.

Next to me on my right, an old mirror with a vanity, and to my left it seemed a bathroom.