Version 2.0: Re-titled "Chasing Freedom."

Welcome to the re-do! In the eight years since starting the original, my writing has changed; meaning so will this. It will be a more improved, fleshed-out mature version, told in third person through two POVs. I made the decision to take down the original when I realised the issue there would be with ads as a constant every ten or so chapters. The original tags are no longer relevant to the story, but I'll then for simplicities sake.

I hope you enjoy it! Feedback is always welcome. I'll aim for an update every 1-2 weeks.

Chasing Freedom

Synopsis

Mira has always been trapped in the curse of her birthright. As a half-breed, she doesn't belong, forced to into hiding from humans and shifters alike. For all her life, she's been traipsing the danger with her father at her side; together, finding comfort in each other, even at the toughest of times. Two against the rest, their bond unbreakable.

Until the hunters caught them.

Until the hunters take everything she knows away from her.

Forced to flee, she bears the burden of her father's sacrifice on her shoulders. Mira must follow the last promise she made to him: protecting herself at all costs. For the first-time in twenty-three years, she find herself running towards the danger; to a pack who could persecute her for exisiting. For the first time—when living with secrets is all she knows—she finds herself wanting to trust in others for protection. For the first time, she is willing to risk it all to find the family she never had.