Y/n Well, when you see someone with a knife stuck in their head, you could officially mark them as dead.

The kid, not knowing what you said, just nodded.

Y/n Now at this point there should be-

??? Could you please lower your voice? At this point, they might as well hear you...

Recognizing the voice, you turned around to see Eugen.

Eugen ...What, surprised to see me?

Y/n Did Patriot sent you here...?

Eugen I guess you could say it like that...

Y/n Just give me a yes or no, dammit.

Eugen Alright, alright! He did ask me to check on you. Talk about being worried.

Y/n What, do you really expect someone like him could get here without anyone noticing?

Eugen Well...

Y/n Anyway, enough chit-chat, bring these kids back to the rendezvous point. I still have to find the rest.

Eugen Woah, Woah, Woah! You're telling me to do this AFTER I get over here? I mean, I could be a help to you since-

Y/n Alright, alright! Just help me find these kids a place to hide in here, meet me at the central railway station once you're done.

Eugen Now that, that's one thing I'm good at.

You looked at the children behind you, hesitating to go near the hooded figure.

Y/n *sigh* Stay with him, alright? We'll go look for the rest of your group since staying with you guys... well... we might as well be dead the moment they see us.

Infected Boy I-its ok, Mister... we'll go with him. Just promise us to find them, please?

Y/n I will...

You patted their head, reassuring them.

Standing up, you looked at Eugen.

Y/n Try to find a suitable spot, not like a box in the middle of the fucking base.

Eugen As if I would do that...

He left with the group of kids shortly after he said that.

Y/n Welp, time to hide the bodies, don't want to mess this up right now...

...
..
...

Y/n Shit...

Ursus Guard Stay where you are and put your hands up!

Do I, the narrator, have to do explain why you got caught?

Alright, alright fine...

Dead body found.

I think you'll know where that goes...

Ursus Guard Drop that... spoon?

Y/n ...Could we just... get on with this?

Ursus Guard R-right!

The guard was about to handcuff you when...

*Clank!*

...You bashed their head with The Spoon, obviously.

Y/n Good thing these delayed abortions didn't have any security verification thing to notify them that they're alive... or pagers for short.