His Questions- #Part 5

Starts 

Drishti stood there, holding her head as it gave her immense pain after she got the flashes again. Kritika and Saurabh noticing it ran to her and carefully settled her down on the mattress. She looked at them and again muttered "Vansh" and they stood there, looking at each other. Was she getting her memory back?

Kritika kneeled beside her and comforted her while she breathed heavily. She offered some water to calm her down after which she did. She pressed her hands against her head and breathed in and out. While on the other hand in VR Mansion, everyone rushed to Vansh's bedroom hearing the loud beeping sounds from the machine, panicking and fearing something worse may happen to him.

Angre hurried and called the doctor while the nurse tried her best to control Vansh, it was as if he was having seizures. The doctor soon came and examined Vansh after directing everyone to step out of the room. He checked and with a smile got out of the room.

Doctor: He's out of coma....some magic or God's will.

Siya: God's will to bring two lovers together (smiling)

Angre: Till when can we see him?

Doctor: He should be fully awake in a couple of hours, the nurse will stay here if there's any problem later on. But just make sure he doesn't experience a lot of stress, it won't be good for his health.

Dadi: We'll take care.

Having waited for a few hours, they visited him and saw him slowly waking up. After getting in his full senses, he sat upright taking Angre's support. Angre offered some water which he took in slowly and analyzed the situation around him. He looked around the room a couple of times, trying to find the person whom he's eyes yearned to look at, trying to find the one whose thoughts had captured his heart and mind, trying to find his sweetheart.

He then realized Siya seated there and a wave of happiness hit him, his sister was fine. He caressed Siya's face and she smiled. She called him "Bhai" on which his heart fluttered with happiness as well as he got some flashes of hearing the same voice when he was in coma. He remembered the talk Siya had with him and his eyes widened with tears.

Vansh: (weakly) She wasn't the one who put you into coma....(choking) I wronged her.

Siya: Bhai calm down

Ishani: She was innocent Bhai.

Vansh: Where's my Riddhima, where's my sweetheart? (panicking)

Angre: Bhai calm down. Please take rest, we'll tell you everything later, you're too weak.

Vansh: Me in this condition...accident, but Riddhima? Angre, Dadi tell me! (hyper)

Dadi: Baccha calm down, please rest. We will tell you about her later first rest.

Vansh after a lot of persuasion, took a nap to retrieve the lost energy. Everyone was scared of his reaction and his health when they would tell him the truth. They all sat beside him to comfort him. While Kritika was sitting beside Drishti who resting on the bed. Saurabh who was on the couch

Saurabh: Kritika it's the second time in these 6 months. I have a feeling she'll soon get her memory.

Kritika: I'm worried for her health, due to these flashes she loses her energy making her weak. (worried)

Saurabh: Are you sure it's only that?

Kritika: What do you mean?

Saurabh: I know you've understood by what I mean. You're afraid if she gets her memory back she'll leave you and us.

Kritika: (tears) I don't want her to go Saurabh.

Saurabh: How long will you stop her here for? I'm sure she has a family too who are trying to find her.

Kritika: But they haven't found her right! What if they don't want her?

Saurabh: Kritika control yourself, there's going to be a time when she'll leave us.

Saurabh and Kritika spent the night in her room beside her and the same happened with Vansh and his family. Vansh had his own support while on the other hand Riddhima, as Drishti had her own. Vansh awoken from coma was a new hope to their relationship, it could get better or it could get worse. True love would bring them back together anyhow.

In the morning, Drishti woke up to find herself surrounded by her two saviors. She reminisced how her health had spoiled the surprise that Saurabh had planned so having the thought of making it up for them both, she got up without disturbing their sleep and went to the kitchen to prepare some delicious breakfast. She got put some waffle batter into the machine on one side and on the other she prepared some healthy upma. Stirring the hot tea, she poured it into three cups and took the plates in which she had served the breakfast made by her.

She took the tray slowly inside the room and sat in her position. Placing the tray on the mattress, she took her phone and played a loud song in both their ears, leading them to wake up in a startle. She laughed at their faces and apologized while they smiled seeing her cute and childish antics. She served them the breakfast making it a "breakfast in bed" and enjoyed eating together.

Back in Mumbai, as the sun hit Vansh's room, he seemed to drowsily wake up due to the effect of the medicines, noticing his family members scattered around in his room like used clothes. His one move woke up Siya who had her head lying on his chest. She wished him a "good morning" and he reciprocated. One by one everyone woke up and went to freshen up in their bathrooms, planning to head back to Vansh's room after. Angre stayed behind with Vansh to help him with his needs as he was still weak.

Vansh: Angre, I want to know everything about Riddhima....I don't remember a single thing after the half drive to Kul Devi temple. Why was I in coma? And why hasn't Riddhima come to meet me yet? (looking around) Her things?

Angre: Boss, as we have told you we'll tell you everything. Just wait for a bit (diverting) Which shirt will you wear today?

Vansh: (being his old self) Angre! Where is Riddhima? Since how many months am I in coma from? What happened? It's my order Angre! Tell me! (yelling)

Angre: Boss calm down....actually you both met with a fatal accident on your way to Kul Devi temple.

This one sentence was enough to bring a massive shock to him, he had remembered nothing from the accident. He clutched the bedsheets tighter and looked angrily at Angre.

Hope you all liked this part, please don't forget to vote for it, I will post the next part as soon as it passes 25+ votes. Thank you

~Parita