48

"She looks exactly like you babes" Leo whispers looking at Vimmi's sleeping figure

"She does" Gina and Lena say at the same time reciprocating his action.

"I know" I say releasing a big sigh with my hands on my forehead as we all walk into Lena and Leo's room.

"Does anyone know why Armando is blaming Lorenzo for the death of Stewart's family ?" I ask looking up from where I have sat on one of the bean bags.

"Lorenzo was the head of the troop that bullied Stewart. He used to bully him too , but he somehow escaped by saying that he doesn't have any connection with the murders but Armando still believes that he was also involved. He wanted to kill him too but Lara's father strongly stated not to stating that as it has been proved that Lorenzo doesn't have any relation with the murders , that he is innocent and no innocent should be killed" Lena says sighing.

"Though Lara's father didn't let Armando kill him , he did punish him by making him clean their whole manor for a month all alone. Trust me when I say that the Luchesse manor is five times bigger than The DeLucan manor. Not only that , he was the one who handed over Lorenzo's friends who killed Stewart's family to Armando for him to kill them" Gina says shaking her head.

"Poor him. But none of the Luchesse kids are liked by us , they all are stupid and idiotically foolish" Gina adds scrunching her nose.

"Armando did tell me about Lara" I say chuckling a little.

"That is not funny at all , that bish was lesbian and I didn't know it all along ! Grrr I should have known it before she called me skinny bathing" Gina says rolling her eyes.

"You did what ?!" Leo , Lena and I say at the same time with wide eyes.

"Shit ! You guys are the worst !" She says covering her mouth as we all start laughing.

"Oh yes Lara right there baby" Lena fake moans as we all laugh.

"You traitor !" Gina shouts throwing a pillow at Lena as we all roll laughing.

"Enough enough" Gina says rolling her eyes.

"Oh gosh" I say controlling my laughter as Leo and Lena do the same.

"Heard that Andrew and Ben are coming over today" Gina asks blowing air on her nails.

"Long story short we wanna get Stewart's jealous face out and irritate my douché ex a little" Lena says placing her hand on Leo's shoulder.

"Gurl you rock !" Gina exclaims with wide eyes.

"I know right !" Lena shrieks laughing.

"You sure this is gonna work ?" I ask frowning.

"Trust me it will" Gina says gasping.

"Why so ?" I ask frowning , now this is interesting me.

"You have no idea how possessive Stewart is over Leo , trust me when I say this because I have been with Stewart and Armando almost whole of our lives and I have seen him like that in many situations" Gina says making Leo blush crazy.