" Oh. Baby - No. Google lies about those kinds of things" I reassured her. " I'm here to make sure that you are okay. Alright?"

The young girl gave another toothy grin.

I was expecting her brother to say something but he continues on his phone. "Rude ass," I thought to myself. Anyways, "Well first off, My name is Ms. Stevens. What brings you in today? Can you explain to me how you felt before you came in? " I asked as I sanitized my hands and sat down on the stool with a pen ready to write down notes.

"KT. The lady wants to know why I'm here." She kicked her little foot catching his knee.

I focused my attention on him when his head began to rise. As he began to talk I zoned out as I studied his face. He was fine as hell. Brown Skin guy with full pink lips. As he talked I could tell he had golds on. I had to cross my legs cause his shirt hugged him tighter as he spoke. His eyes were deep brown. A nice beard sat on his face making him look more mature. I have never seen him before but from his accent, I could tell he lived here for a long time.

By now his eyes were locked on mine. He then smirked sitting back in his seat rolling his cuffs knowing I was checking him out. I shook my head and wrote down some words on the paper to give to the doctor. " Okay, so she has been having a dry cough along with a runny nose. As well as a slight fever? "I repeated to him. Trying my best not to look back up at this man. Treyvon had worn suits often but never like this. It never hugged him like a second skin.

I noticed he has tattoos that covered each arm. They each disappeared under his sleeves and connect to I'm guessing to a whole chest piece.

Sweet Jesus.

I let out a shaky breath. Trying to regain focus on the task at hand.

Kamoria wasn't dumb. She looked at me then back at him then at me again and said " KT? She is pretty isn't she? "

Ouu she's messy.

He licked his lips looking at me with his scowl gone. "She aight. " He said trying to be nonchalant. I saw right through it though. He was checking me out just as much as I was checking him. I shook my head, blushing. Apart of me wanted to say some smart shit but I carried on like I didn't hear it.

"No, she's pretty and I want to be pretty like her when I get older. " Kamoria said waving her hands above her head left to right. I tuned them out, From her file, she was 12. Her health record seems to be clean other than a few colds while growing up. So this is something that I wanted to pass up the ladder just in case.

" Okay so, Will you be a big girl and let me check you for strep? And stuff." I asked in a sweet voice.

As I checked her out. I could feel him undressing me with his eyes. You know that feeling right? That heated gaze that a man gives a woman that he is actually interested in. I haven't felt butterflies in years. But know exactly what they were. My stomach was on go mode. A lot of guys had hit on me all the time. None of them really caught my attention but this man did.