Unns: Ya I know. Did you sleep?

Manav: Nah

Unns: Then please sleep. I don't want you to shoot for your music video with dark circles beneath your eyes.

Manav chuckled.

Manav: As you say my baby.

Unns: Good night Manav. I miss you and I love you.

Manav: I love you too Unnsu Punsu.

They bid goodbye and slept.

The next day..

Manav shoot began early and he got busy with it while Unns got ready and went to Damnfam house. She went to Manav's room and saw Bronny lying there on the floor with his face down. He was clearly missing Manav a lot. She went near him

Unns: Hi Kuchhuu..

Seeing her, Bronny stood up and jumped upon her. He started licking her face.

Unns: You are missing your papa na.. koi baat nhi kuchhuu vo jaldi aajayenge. Aap udaas mt ho.

She hugged him tightly while he also stood there wagging his tail. Unns was feeling his absence a lot. She was remembering everything that happened the night before which made her miss him even more. She lied down on the bed and Bronny lied down beside her. Unnsu was caressing Bronny and soon they slept. After half an hour, Arsh came in.

Arsh: Paa chalo meet ka time hogya

Unns got up hearing him.

Arsh: Sogye the kya?

Unns: Pta hi nhi chala kab aankh lg gyi.

Arsh: Deenu ko bahot miss kar rahe ho na

Unns: Bahot zyada

Arsh went near her and caressed her head.

Arsh: Koi baat nhi Paa. Vo jaldi aajayega.

Unns nodded

They then went to Arsh's room and attended the meet. Aash has also come while Satan and Ashi were at Ashiket's house. Soon they came to Damnfam house. Unns was sad which was noticed by everyone. Satan looked at each other sharing looks and decided to cheer her up.

Sanku: Tk mai soch raha tha ki vo jo picture maine click ki thi usse upload kar hi dun. Kya bolte?

Tk: Kaunsi? Vo us din vaali?

Sanku: Haan

Tk: Haan haan karde

Unns looked at them and sighed. Satan looked at her sad face.

Sanku: Kya hua Vahini?

Tk: Unnsu aajayenge na kal tak Manav bhai.

Unns: Hmm I know

Sanku: Itna pyaar karti ho aap Manav bhai se

Unns: Isse bhi kayi zyada

Sanku: Mere bhai bahot lucky hai

Unns: Lucky toh mai hun that I have him in my life.

Tk: Dono hi lucky hai yaar because na bhai ko Unnsu jaisi ladki mil sakti hai aur na Unnsu ko Manav bhai jaisa ladka.

Unns smiled and then started playing with Bronny. Suddenly Tk got a notification that Manav has posted a reel. He opened his instagram and the first thing he saw was the hickey on his chest.

(This is solely my imagination. I know you all will relate this with today's vlog but ye sab fictional hai guys sooo sochlo vo hickey hi thi 😌)