Sugar and Spice

The boys had gone to a tavern later at night to have a drink and have fun. Sadly I couldn't go. Doctors order and at the boy's insistence that I stay in bed. I was able to move into my tent, which I managed to get next to Steve and Buckys. I decided to wash my hair and change into some clothes Peggy had given me. It was a simple woman's uniform but it felt nice to wear after everything. She even managed to get me sleepwear. God that woman is amazing.
I began to change into sleepwear and settle down for the night. Just as I was about to turn off my light I heard someone clear their throat.
"Oh sorry. I didn't realize you were about to go to sleep." Bucky apologized.
"No, it's okay," I reassured. "I'm not sure I'll be able to anyway. What are you doing back here anyway?"
He shrugged. "I was too tired to party so I came back. I was supposed to go to my tent but it seems as though I've picked the wrong one."
I chuckled. "Oh, did you now? Then may I be so bold to say I'm not mad?" He smirked.
"That is bold. And a wonderful response." He walked closer and I felt my belly heat up. Once he got close enough he snaked an arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. I giggled and draped my arms around his shoulders. He leaned down and kissed me deeply. As I felt hands snake down my hips I ran my hand through his hair, earning a groan.
His lips left mine and we gasped for air. He paused only for a second before moving to my neck, sucking and biting along the vein. I tipped my head back to allow him better access. I gasped as he bit on my collarbone.
"Cot. Now." I managed to get out. He chuckled and his breath on my skin made me shiver. He pulled back and scooped me up and carried me to the bed.
"The bed was not that far away. I could have walked."
"Not a chance, Doll. I don't even know if we should be doing this." He set me down gently and climbed on top of me.
"Oh I'll be fine. I'll tell ya if it hurts or not." I sat up to kiss him and he met me halfway. As we made out his hands went under my shirt and slowly trailed up to cup my breast. I broke the kiss gasping when he pinched the nipple. I sat up a bit so he could take off my shirt. Once it was off his mouth latched on to my nipple.
     As he continued to play with the nipple, I rocked my hips against him. He hissed against my chest as I brushed his hard cock. He pulled back to take off his shirt and pull down his pants. I let my eyes roam his body because holy shit was it beautiful.
"Like what you see?" He joked. I blushed a bit before looking up at him.
"I do." Smiling he crawled back in and kissed me deeply. One of his hands traveled down my hip and hooked under my right knee. His fingers gripped the fabric and started to pull it down. I shifted my hips so it was easier for him to do so. Once the pants were off, he used his thumb to brush my folds through my soaked panties. I shivered and let out a gasp.
"Wow doll. You're already dripping for me. You need me that badly huh?" I nodded and breathed out a 'yeah'. His hand slipped under my underwear and stuck one finger inside. I let out a loud moan. He immediately pulled out.
"Ah ah. We can't have that. You have to be quiet or else we get caught. Got it?" I nodded and he put two fingers in this time. I bit back a moan. "Good girl."
He pumped his hand back and forth as his mouth played with my nipple. He suddenly added a third finger and I had to bite my lip to keep myself from screaming. He slowly pumped his fingers, spreading them as he got deeper. The pumping suddenly got faster and harder. The heat in my belly increased.
"Close. I'm close. Keep going." He thrust his fingers deeper and I moaned deeply. I bucked my hips into his fingers and when it touched the spot I climaxed. He pulled his hands back and they were slick with my cum. He reached up and licked everything off his fingers.
"Shit." I moaned. I felt something hard bump my leg and looked down to see his cock bulging out of his underwear. I looked him in the eye and smirked.
"It's your turn." I flipped us over and sat on top of him. I reached down and grabbed his cock. I ran a finger over the tip and Bucky tipped his head back. I noticed him bite his lip to keep from moaning. I stroked it from tip to base, pulling on it a bit. I wrapped my hands around it and started to pump. Slowly at first then faster. Bucky reached up and pulled me down for a sloppy kiss.
"Just like that. Good girl." I continued pumping faster. "Mmm yes. Yes y/n." He moaned.
A few seconds pass by of us sloppy making out and me jerking him off. When he announced that he was close, I pinched the tip and raked my nails gently across the veins. That sent him over the edge. Hot cum spilled in my hand and I brought it up to my mouth. I sucked on each finger, licking the slick off, releasing them with a pop.
"Shit that's hot." I smirked and collapsed on top of him, laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and played with my hair with one hand.
"I wish we could do more." I told him honestly. He hummed in agreement.
"Trust me doll. When this is over, I'm gonna take you dancing. Then I'm gonna make love to you so good you won't be able to walk for a week." I sucked in a breath and imagined what that would look like. It was too risky for us to do anymore than what we did tonight but maybe once the war ended, we would get ourselves a home. I smiled. A home together. That would be a dream come true.
"Whatcha thinking about, doll?" Bucky interrupted my thoughts.
"A home. Our home. After the war. Just us. And maybe Steve popping in here and there." We laughed.
"Maybe a couple of young ones running around. Maybe a dog or two." I looked up at him.
"You want kids?"
"Yeah. Do you?" I looked away.
"I think I want to have some adventures before settling down."
"Then I'm willing to wait. As long as I'm with you." I looked back up at him and met his eyes. I smiled and he smiled back.
"What kinda home do ya want?" He asked, changing the subject. I hummed in thought.
"My dream house would be one by the ocean. Waking up to the waves crashing nearby. Sea birds calling. The smell of the sea. The brisk air. What about you?" He shrugged.
"Never really gave it much thought. Always figured I would find an apartment in the city so I could help look after Steve. But seeing that he doesn't need that protection anymore..." I nodded.
"Yeah. I thought the same." We sat in silence and I felt sleep envelope me. As I let it take over me I heard Bucky whisper.
"Y/n, I promise to get you your dream house. Whatever it takes, you'll get your house by the sea." Without opening my eyes I responded to his promise.
"Bucky, I don't care where I live. I don't care if I don't or do get my dream home. I only care if you get to be in it with me." I fell asleep with a smile on my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all! How are you after all that? Drop your feedback in the comments! I'll be looking forward to it! Also cause I'm in school chapter releases will not follow a schedule. But I'll do my best.