✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾

Start from the beginning

But you weren't wrong though. It's obvious that Moebius would be at a disadvantage since Shuji left the gang with most of the members along with him. Even if Draken got stabbed, he will still live nonetheless. But there is a higher possibility that he won't get stabbed in this current timeline.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Date: August 3, 2005

-Your House-

Tonight was finally the night that Moebius and Toman will begin their brawl. You and Shuji were both at home, so there was nothing to worry about. Until exactly 8:00, while you were taking a shower, Shuji secretly left the house and locked the front door, including the back door, as he takes the keys with him. As soon as you got out of the bathroom, you noticed that he was gone. That's when your mind started escalating.

You were starting to panic while thinking that Shuji might have gone to the festival and sided with Moebius again. You kept calling him on his cellphone, but he didn't answer. You kept cursing underneath your breathe as you hurriedly changed into some pants, T-shirt, and a jacket. You quickly picked up some things that might become useful to you and placed them inside your backpack as you were done putting on your black sneakers.

You headed over the door and tried twisting the doorknob for it to open, but it was locked. You went to the back door, but it was also locked. You're pissed even more. You tried calling Tada for help on your phone, but he didn't answer as well. You tried calling him again, but he still didn't answer.

Well, it was because he fell asleep since you did tell him yesterday that it would be his day off today. So he took this opportunity to get a goodnight's sleep.

'Ugh! Dammit all!' You cursed inside your head. You thought of breaking the door, but that wouldn't be good. So you went upstairs, then opened the door to your bedroom and opened up the window. You looked down to see if you can manage to jump without spraining your ankle. Guess what, you are highly wrong. Your house literally has two floors, and it's too high up for you to jump without getting hurt. Then, you popped out an idea inside your head.

Your blanket was too short for you to use, so you rummaged through the laundry basket and used some of your T-shirts, including Shuji's. You made sure that you would tie every end of it very tightly, so you won't fall. First, you tied it to your bed, then wrapped the end of it around your waist.

You took a moment to breathe some air before you were about to make this crazy stunt. Your legs were shaking, but you have no choice to push yourself through the fear as you slowly came down your window. Just as you expected, the bed move due to your weight being pulled down by gravity also causing you to start falling. The bed stopped moving as it hit a corner of your room, causing you to stop falling, and was now hanging outside your house.

You slowly opened your eyes, only to see yourself gripping on the so-called rope tightly and was already near the ground. "Phew..." You sighed in relief as you wiped the sweat from your face. You untied the rope from your waist and hurriedly sprinted your way, heading to the festival where Moebius's and Toman's fight will begin.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

(Your P.O.V.)