(6) dorks

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LMFAO I AM SO SORRY Y'ALL

HERE'S SOMETHING SHORT TO CHEW ON WHILE I WORK ON MY OTHER BOOKS THEN I'LL GO BACK MAKING MY CHAPTERS 700+ AGAIN, SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT AND SORRY FOR THIS BEING ONLY 400+

also some soft bokuto supremacy because i said so🙇‍♂️

and i also didn't proofread either so oops🤪

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

gently pressing a soft kiss on both of their temples, akaashi looked at his two older lovers with a sigh causing kuroo to raise an eyebrow at him, subtly noticing tsukki wasn't with him when akaashi had walked into the kitchen. "dinner's almost ready, is he asleep?", akaashi exasperatedly shook his head, a gleam of irritation and fatigue hinting at his eyes. 

"he's still on his phone, i think i heard him talking to yamaguchi after i left." he responded making bokuto's head perk up a bit. 

"freckles? maybe that's why he's been on his phone all day." he suggested, his tone almost sheepish as he continued to leave his face planted on the base of kuroo's neck. "maybe he is going through something, we could call his older brother-"

 "doesn't explain why he's ignoring us."

"keji has a point, plus i really want some tsukki cuddle right now."

"oh? am i not enough for you bo?" kuroo teased the owl-like boy with his signature shit-eating smirk causing the conversation to go off-topic. 

the frosted tipped boy pouted and the question, something his lover found absolutely adoring. 

"well-" kuroo gasped dramatically, unravelling his arms from bokuto for the effect causing bokuto to whine.

"wait no! tetsuuu!"

keji once again smiled softly. the gleams from before had steadily faded into small specks of admiration for how cute his babies are. sure his fiance's were dorks sometimes but they were his dorks. though, something was missing. someone.

his-no. 

their firefly was. 

he was still in their shared bedroom, ignoring each of them for that stupid phone his smile lightly dropping as he mumbled something incoherently about their baby being a brat for not giving them attention. he walked over to help finish preparing,

while bokuto continued to whine and pout for kuroo to go back to hugging him in the background with the dark-haired boy only teasing him more as a response. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tsukishima felt like shoving his phone up akaashi's ass for taking forever.

 and he was 10 seconds away from doing it. rolling around on the bed again he felt so restless. touched-starved and wanting to be embraced. picking up his phone he scrolled through his contacts with an idea.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━