Chapter II

Up the top is similar to how I would imagine the aesthetics of Luna's room

Hermione's POV

Sunday was spent around the house for the witches and wizards, preparing for their stay in Forks. First they worked together to paint the walls in Hermione's room a light lavender colour and Draco's a light green. Luna had locked herself in her room while she painted, saying it was a surprise, the only person allowed in being Neville. They also worked together to stick Ron's quidditch posters on his walls, Luna coming in for a while to paint a detailed Gryffindor lion on the roof you could look up at when you were lying on the bed. In Harry and Ginny's room posters and pictures were put up on the walls and desk. Luna also painted a mural on one of the empty walls of a stag, a black dog and a wolf playing together. 

Narcissa used the time to look properly through the office and placing a mix of framed photos of all of the the teenagers on the sideboard and fireplace mantle in the living room, using a strong immobulus charm to freeze them so they looked like normal muggle pictures. After a while she called Harry and Hermione down to teach her the functions of the muggle utilities in the kitchen before she took out a cook book and began making them a proper meal for that night.

At lunch time everyone came downstairs for a platter of sandwiches and Harry and Hermione handed out the cell phones given and taught them the basics of how to text and call. After that Hermione went into the study to look at the books, along with Draco who pointed out ones he had read that were good while Harry taught Narcissa how to drive. They also had a brief conversation with Severus before Narcissa and Harry got home, both looking pleased with themselves and everyone went to look at Luna and Neville's room.

The walls were painted with a patterns of fluffy clouds, texture give with the different shades of blue and purple. The roof was painted as the night sky with the faces of Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco, Ginny and Neville in a circle, a string of the word 'friends' weaving around them in gold. A/N-The picture up the top but with Draco included. She also transfigured the furniture to look more unique and delicate.

After a big dinner of roast and vegetables the teenagers conversed in Harry and Ginny's room about school the next day and the possible vampires, before splitting up and going to their own rooms, Draco giving a sarcastic, 'Don't have too much fun Potter, Weaslette,' and the others chuckling at their faces as comprehension on the meaning of those words dawned in.

Before she went to sleep Hermione opened her journal, writing down her thoughts for the day and read a few chapters of the muggle book, Romeo and Juliet before falling asleep, thinking of what the next day would hold.

A/N-This was a filler chapter, sorry it's a bit short. The next chapter will be longer, I promise. I'ts time for them to meet the Cullen's!