Y/N's family meets...

Philza meets Y/F/N (your father's name)

Philza would pretend be is glad to meet Y/F/N while in reality he plans to kill him slowly and painful just for being Y/N's father

Philza pov:
"Hello there who might you be?" Looking at a male he looked to be around my age "Oh, hello there I am Y/F/N" huh that sounds familiar "Well hey there Y/F/N I am Philza" after a while of talking to one another Philza had finally realized why Y/F/N sounded so familiar it was the name of Y/B's father 'looks like I don't have to hunt him down after all' while we talked I decided that a simple sleeping drug would be useful to kidnap Y/F/N 'Sorry but Y/N only needs one father'

Fundy meets Y/C (your child)

Fundy doesn't like Y/C because he hates that he gets to have the one thing he wanted with his father, but he knows that if he can convince Y/C to get Y/N to adopt him then he can get rid of Y/C later

Fundy pov:
Looking around I saw there was a little kid playing ball against the wall 'Wait who is that kid?' walking over to the kid he had white hair "What are you doing kid" the kid looked at me with two different colored eyes "Hello I am Y/C" this kid knew nothing about stranger danger "I am Fundy" after a while of talking while we played ball I learned that Y/C was the son of Y/N 'I might not know Y/N will but he looks just like Wilbur' throwing the ball farther Y/C ran after it 'This kid doesn't deserve a father like Y/N, but of I can get Y/C to like me then he could get me closer to Y/N' when Y/C came back he throws the ball to me 'I will take ou-' gets hit in the face "AAAhhh-" falling to the ground I look at Y/C who just laugh 'I am so getting rid of him when I get the chance'

(More info about Y/C in the future)