1) Kiss me - Kazuichi x reader

(Kazuichi)

I opened my locker and picked up a note that had fallen on the lower shelf. It was yellow paper and had a heart sticker closing it so it wouldn't unfold before i would unfold it myself.

"I miss you, Kazuichi. I wish i could keep talking to you. I wish i was the person that you could come to with all your problems, the guy that loves me as much as i love him.

I'm probably gonna regret shoving this in your locker, but if you are able to, please meet me at the arcade, saturday at 8:00.

Sincerely signed, your secret admirer."

Arcade:
I went to the arcade so i could hopefully meet the guy im interested in. He is one of the best people I've met and i really don't wanna regret the note. After all, what if he tells his friend Leon and Ibuki and they spread it everywhere?

I walked around the outskirts of the arcade, waiting to see familiar pink hair, but to no avail.

"That's right, it's not even 8:00 yet... I have 15 minutes anyway." I think to myself as i sit down.

When i sit down, i feel for my sketchbook in my bag. As i open up to a blank page, i start drawing my favorite characters; Izuru Kamakura and Junko Enoshima.

"Soooo, watch'a drawing?" I hear an odd voice say. I look up and see a chunky short guy with flower all in his hair and gravy on his clothes. He looks like he just ran away from an exploding kitchen.

"Uh... Im drawing some characters..." I shyly say with my voice being raspy from not talking all day. I show him the drawings and he gasps in awe. "So why is a lovely lady like you out here so late at night?"

I feel uncomfortable by the advance and i explain "I'm waiting for someone special." The short boy dosent seem fazed by this. "Y'know, a special other." I say sternly as i stand up, trying to walk away. He grabs my hand;

"Oh my bad sweetie darlin', he dosent seem like a good guy for makin' you wait so long. You should come with me." I sternly said no. "No isn't an option dear, come have a chat with my friends." I slowly walk backwards and hit a squishy wall.

"H-huh?" I say, trying to turn around, when suddenly a cloth is placed over my nose and mouth. Whoever is doing this has me in a chokehold and is really strong, i try to stay awake as i combat sleep, but everything goes blurry and i cant see anything anymore, all i can do is hear. I feel myself being dragged to a different location, probably a future murder scene.

"What the fuck happened here? Teruteru! Explain yourself you little prick!" I hear a voice shout, along with a hit. "Why... My b-balls... Ouch" teruteru says as he apparently falls to the ground, because of a thud.

I hear the strong man run off and a loud "hey! Get back here Bitch!" Whoever yelled starts running, until he screams "dont get in that car! Shit." Whoever he was, lost him.

"Y-y/n!? Are you alive? Y/n?" I heard shouting, as i choked up a small "help"

I feel myself being carried to a warm seat, and then i realize im being drove somewhere. I black out completely.

2 hours later, i wake up.
"What the hell happened?" I shout as i wince in pain from a headache. "Easy now, you got poisoned by a drug and someone brought you here. He seems really worried about you."

"Kazuichi? What are you doing here?" I ask with shock in my eyes.

(Part 2 next)