Areum stood up and went to the door. "Mark! Hey! What is it?" She pretended to answer the phone, eyeing them to follow her. "No no I'm still thinking about it" she said before closing the door.

"Are you crazy" She whispered so her family and Jeno won't hear. "Why are you here?"

"Uh... Why are we in your bathroom? We were fine in your room" Mark asked looking around.

"Hello??? Do you think the guy in my room will be cool seeing talking to myself when in fact I'm talking to 4 annoying ghost" Areum explained

"Well okay, could've you brought us somewhere other than the bathroom? Like the living roo-"Mark asked but got interrupted by Areum.

"It's closer to my bedroom that's why we're here. Do you have a problem with my bathroom or something?" She talked back at him.

"N-no but" He stuttered. "Okay cool" Areum said giving him a sarcastic smile.

"Well uh Your bathroom is nice, oh my god these shower curtains are so cute" Jisung complimented, looking at the red and pink hearted shower curtains, trying to lighten the mood between them. Hyuck nudged him to stop.

Areum looked over at Jaemin, confuse, who was whiffing the scent of her bathroom.

"And your bathroom,"Jaemin kept smelling the fumes from her bathroom. "Smells so nice! What is that?" He smelled again. "Roses?"

"Oh my god"Hyuck face palmed.

"Thank you and yes, roses." She replied Jisung and Jaemin. "Anyways, why are you here?!" She whispered in a loud tone.

"I wanted to ask you about the band." Mark said. "Mark how many times are you going to ask me?" she asked.

"Until you say yes I guess" He replied in a annoyed voice.

She rolled her eyes, annoyed."Well you invaded my privacy by looking through my box so right now it's a no." She replied.

"It was just one song" Mark grumbled

"One song? It's about my friend who helped me through everything that happened. So it's not just a song"

"I'm so sorry about him, he doesn't stop until he gets what he wants" Hyuck apologized explaining.

"Yeah I can tell" She said with a attitude.

"You got your answer. Can we go now? She's not happy with you right now. There's a boy literally waiting in her bedroom too" Hyuck asked Mark trying to drag him out.

"Yeah alright let's go. Don't want to keep your boyfriend waiting" Mark gave a cheeky smile at Areum.

Areums cheeks went red, she tried not smile. she rolled her eyes. "Mark- don't- don't say that. He's not my- You... You're on thin ice right now, leave before I find a way to hit you" She said shooing them away. "I'll see you guys later"

They poofed back into the studio and Areum left the bathroom, she took out her phone and put it next to her ear as she entered her room. She pretended to end the call.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, they were being talkative as always again" she chuckled.

"Don't worry about it, it seemed important" Jeno smiled, which made her smile.

Stop smiling stop smiling stop smiling. His smile is so cute, he's so cute. Oh my god. Shi am I smiling too hard? I think I'm blushing? Does he notice? Areum thought.

She went red from the way Jeno looked at her, which made her shy

"Are you....like okay? You're kinda red." Jeno asked, catching her attention from her thoughts. He touched and felt the temperature of her on her forehead. "You don't seem sick" he said. His actions made her heart go feral.