« CHAPTER 2 - HIS MATE »

"The most beautiful part is, I wasn't even looking when I found you"

- Autumn

(Not Edited)

Chapter 2

His mate

It's been one whole day sense me and Bella last saw Edward. I asked Emmett and Alice but I kept getting the same answer "he got sick" but I knew that was bullshit and I think they knew I wasn't buying it. I sat with Bella and her friends at lunch, but I would catch her looking over at Cullen's table for Edward, and every time he's not there.

Over the next few days me, Emmett, and Alice became really good friends. I had gym with Alice so we would play a lot of volleyball or baseball sometimes, even though I'm really bad at them, but we had fun, and then I had math with Emmett. Me and Emmett had a lot of fun in math, we wouldn't really pay attention in that class but why would we? It was boring as hell, but when we weren't talking I was daydreaming about random things, my mind would be all over the place when I did. I could go from thinking about food to art in the next second. I'm glad people can't read minds because they would be so confused.

"Hey Emmett, can I get your number?" I asked out of nowhere "what, why?" he said back looking at me, are you that dumb, dude "are you really that dumb, it so I can annoy you later" I say grinning, he rolls his eyes and gives me his number "here dumbass" he says grabbing his backpack, just then the bell rings I grab my stuff and walk out to my next class gym. Yay I get to see Alice.

As I walk into the girls locker room I get attacked from behind "WHAT THE FUCK" I yell as I got scared, I turn around and see Alice "oh my god, Alice I swear to god you scared the shit out of me" I laugh, and she smiles "what, I had to do it" I roll my eyes and smile walking to my locker. When I'm done getting changed I walk out of the locker room into the gym, just in time for the gym teacher to come out of they're office

The class all goes up to the teacher "ok class today will be a free day so you can do anything you want, just don't kill each other." they say walking back into they're office. Alice walked over to me "hey wanna play volleyball?" she asks me "Um not really, I don't wanna get hit in the face like last time." I say and Alice laughs "oh yea, sorry about that, what do you want to do then?" "We can just talk for an hour." I say "Sure!" she says smiling, we walk over to an open bench and sit down. "So what did you wanna talk about" Alice says "so, are you going to tell me where Edward is?" I hope she will give in this time. "Cece I thought I told, he is sick." Alice said frowning "you know I don't buy that right, Bella might but I'm that dumb." Bella may buy it but I won't "why don't you believe me cece." she says looking away "well I saw what happened in that class they have together, I think you may have forgotten that I have the class with them. I saw how he looked at her, beside that he seemed fine" I say "well he got sick that morning" she looks at me this time. "Alice, why not tell me the truth, did he kill someone, get hit by a car, what happened Alice." she looked at me and just laughed "really cece, did he kill someone? Why would you think that." I started laughing with her as I realized what I said "what, you don't he could have, I feel like he would be." I say still laughing, "Alice tell him if he needs help hiding a body, I know how to do it, and get away with it." This made her laugh even harder. I swear we were dying by the end of class.

Me and Alice both walked to lunch together, when we got to the lunch room she gave me her number "call me when you want to hangout" she said walking off "bye Alice" I yelled waving "she turned around smiling waving at me, soon I walked off to my table. "Hey cece, how are you doing?" I hear Eric ask "good, how about you" . I ask sitting down next to him and Angela.

After talking for a bit I pull out my phone and texted Emmett

I started laughing, I looked over and saw him looking at me with an angry look on his face, I burst out laughing, he got so mad I just couldn't hold it in anymore

I started laughing, I looked over and saw him looking at me with an angry look on his face, I burst out laughing, he got so mad I just couldn't hold it in anymore. Everyone at my table was so confused on why I was laughing but I couldn't help it.

It was after school now me and Bella were in the truck driving home.

Alice Pov

We got home an hour ago when I had a vision coming down the stairs. It was of Carlisle and Charlotte, it was weird at first but then I saw them getting married, I slowly realized that Charlotte was his mate. as the vision ended I could see Carlisle in front of me "Alice you ok, what did you see?" he asks with a worried face "I-I think I found your mate" I say looking surprised. "you found my mate, who is it." he says coming closer to me "charlotte swan."