"I'm gonna toss you both off this chariot," Bitch warned.

"You wouldn't," Eden looked up at Bitch, smirking. "I'm the greatest swordsman alive. I could easily toss you off this chariot in less than a second."

"Demigods," Dream Girl said, looking at Eden weirdly. "You mean you think you're ... you think we're—"

Lightning flashed. The chariot shuddered, and Perfect Jason yelled, "Left wheel's on fire!"

Eden looked back and her mouth dropped. Sure enough, the wheel was burning, white flames lapping up the side of the chariot.

The wind roared. Eden glanced behind them and saw dark shapes forming in the clouds, more storm spirits spiraling toward the chariot.

Dream Girl started to say, "Why are they—"

"Anemoi come in different shapes," Annabeth said. "Sometimes human, sometimes stallions, depending on how chaotic they are. Hold on. This is going to get rough."

"Excuse me?" Eden screamed, almost throwing up.

Bitch flicked the reins. The pegasi put on a burst of speed, and the chariot blurred. Eden blacked out for a moment, because when she opened her eyes again, she was in water, and she felt alive again suddenly. Did she really forget about water waking her up? Yes she did.

Then again, she never really used her powers. Why rely on your power, which'll sap away your energy more quicker than fighting with a sword and a gun?

Eden saw something down in the water and swam down to pick it up.

It was Dream Girl's fucking jacket. Lovely. Eden didn't want to have to talk to her, but also she really wanted to wear this jacket, and the favor that the girl would owe her would be to wear this.

Don't blame Eden, it looked cute and would go with an all black ensemble. A disguise for breaking into banks with Travis and Connor, perhaps?

Eden shivered. She was cold. She called for the water to warm her up, then realized that she probably should go to the surface, only for arson and makeup. She let herself propel toward the edge and then resurfaced.

"Hey," she said casually, putting the jacket on the ground before pulling herself up. "This fell in the water. Here you go," she pointed to it, and the water shot out of the jacket and formed a heart, and she fumed and dumped it back in the water, handing the dry jacket to Dream Girl.

"How—" Piper started, taking back her jacket. She didn't have words after that — probably stunned by Eden's natural beauty, because after all, Eden suddenly felt awake again because of that dip — so she answered.

"Daughter of Poseidon, remember?" She smirked, waving at the crowd. "Hey, Trav, Con! I got out of bed today! Anyway, one thing dad's good for is that he blesses me with the power of feeling and looking better in the water. What's up, Sunshine Boy? Why do you look like you're about to scream at Annabeth? More like Cloudy Boy. Please do."

"Will was telling me off about the broken chariot," Annabeth quickly turned to Cloudy Boy. "I'm sorry," she sighed. "I'll get it fixed, I promise."

Cloudy Boy scowled at his broken chariot. Then he sized up Dream Girl, Not Gay Bestie, and Perfect Jason. Eden personally attested that Not Gay Bestie was the best out of those three. "These are the ones? Way older than thirteen. Why haven't they been claimed already?"

"Claimed?" Leo asked, and Eden let out a snicker and opened her mouth to explain that being claimed was like being an alpha or whatever in fanfiction.

Before she could explain though, Cloudy Boy asked, "Any sign of Percy?"

"No," Annabeth admitted.