"Mmm, do you want me to cook dinner?" Ji Eun asked, "I can't make fancy dinner, but I can make bibimbap or ..."

She hears Jung Kook laughing on the other end. "I have not been that brave to try to cook for other people who claim they can not cook. "

"I just want to thank you," Ji Eun protested.

"Never mind. Today we're gonna out only. It's my treat. "

"Eat out? What are you thinking? You want people to see us? "

"Why not? Was not yesterday journalists already know who you are?"

Ji Eun thought. Was it really just yesterday? Why it seems like it already happened a long time ago?

"Your face will be on the tabloid soon. What more can it be hidden? The whole people in Korea will know you are my girlfriend. Am I not allowed to have dinner with my own sweetheart? "

Ji Eun felt as if her heart had stopped pounding and her breathing was stifled.

"Hello? Ji Eun, are you still there? "

Ji Eun gasped. "Yes ... yes."

"Yes, I'm close to the house now."

Slowly Ji Eun hung up the phone. What's wrong with her? ...

Ji Eun tapped her cheek with both hands. "Ji Eun, come on," she said to herself. "There are a lot of important things I should think about."

_________________________________________________

"Jung Kook ssi, are you serious about eating here?" Ji Eun knew her voice was heard worried.

Ji Eun and Jung Kook are in the elevator that takes them to the top floor of the hotel building. After knowing Jung Kook will invite her to dinner in a fancy hotel restaurant, she could not suppress anxiety in her heart.

"What's wrong?" Jung Kook asked without looking at Ji Eun.

Ji Eun spread her arms. "Look at my clothes. I can not get into that restaurant. I might get kicked out. " She was wearing only a short-sleeved shirt and a regular skinny jeans that belongs to her friends, Hye Sun.

"Who dares to throw you out?" Jung Kook said. "Nothing is wrong with your clothes. Come on."

The elevator door opens and without waiting for Ji Eun's comment further, Jung Kook walked away while pulling the girl's hand. They enter the restaurant and immediately greeted one of the waiters who immediately lead them to the table by the large glass windows. The restaurant was pretty quiet, the lights were dim which makes the atmosphere dim.

In addition to the seemingly conversational noise, it can be heard the soft strains of jazz music. Not many guests look not surprise. Surely only people from the upper classes can eat in a place like this.

"That's great," Ji Eun mumbled with pleasure as she looked out the window.

The night view of Seoul city from the height is amazing. "We're on which floor again?"

"Ah, I forgot," Jung Kook said suddenly.

Ji Eun turned to him with a questioning look.